1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sean Taylor could get 46 years in jail

Blog Entries

Sean Taylor could get 46 years in jail

...but he won't

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2308407

Redskins safety faces up to 46 years in jail

Associated Press

MIAMI -- Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor faces up to 46 years in prison after two additional assault charges were filed against him Friday.

Michael Grieco, an assistant state attorney, said the charges reflect Taylor's alleged threatening of three people with a gun in an armed confrontation over an all-terrain vehicle on June 1.

Taylor, 22, now faces three counts of aggravated assault, each of which carries a minimum sentence of three years and a maximum of 15 years in prison. He also faces one misdemeanor battery charge that carries a potential one-year prison term.

Trial is scheduled to begin March 20 for Taylor, a former University of Miami star who signed a seven-year, $18-million contract after being drafted by the Redskins in 2004. He has six interceptions and 120 tackles in his two seasons.

Taylor's attorney, Edward Carhart, said the additional charges surprised him.

"The state has had this case since June and now they're filing these added charges? It's bizarre," Carhart said.

Taylor has pleaded not guilty and remains free on $16,500 bond.

The Redskins lost to the Seattle Seahawks two weeks ago in the NFC playoffs. In a playoff victory against Tampa Bay, Taylor was ejected after spitting in the face of Buccaneers running back Michael Pittman. Earlier in that game, he ran a fumble back for a touchdown.
    Find a new slant.

Michael Grieco?

Isn't that the guy from 21 Jump Street?
    STEW BEEF!

Hopefully some big fat fuck with AIDS does a little spitting of his own on Taylor.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    Hopefully some big fat fuck with AIDS does a little spitting of his own on Taylor.

Art
    ummm thats a lil' harsh. and Aids are damn near impossible to transmit via saliva unless someone cut their gums or mouth.

Also Sean Taylor is a talented guy who needs a serious wake up call. otherwise lawrence phillips type of issues await him. or the Raiders
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Michael Grieco?

Isn't that the guy from 21 Jump Street?
    That was Richard Grieco:

Mike Grieco:

Richard Grieco:

And for good measure, here's Greg Grieco:

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by Artermis

Art
    ummm thats a lil' harsh. and Aids are damn near impossible to transmit via saliva unless someone cut their gums or mouth.

Also Sean Taylor is a talented guy who needs a serious wake up call. otherwise lawrence phillips type of issues await him. or the Raiders
    Scary that is exactly what I thought after I saw Art's post minus the cute graphic.

so supposing he is guilty of all of those charges, he faces 10 years minimum.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    so supposing he is guilty of all of those charges, he faces 10 years minimum.
    possibly. but you can wiggle out of all that and if it looks like he'd lose the plea bargain will be up and running. even then he could miss a couple seasons at worst IMO.
    ^

Blog Entries
    Community service, fines, blah blah blah.

If he spends a day in jail I'll be surprised.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Community service, fines, blah blah blah.

If he spends a day in jail I'll be surprised.
    agreed.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread