+ Reply to Thread

Thread: X-Play on G4

Thumbs down X-Play on G4

Does anyone else hate this show? I always find myself watching it, probably just to stare at Morgan Webb's boobs, but the show is almost unwatchable. Adam Sessler is a tool, their attempts at comedy are feeble and suspect at best, AND THEY NEVER REVIEW ANY GAMES I'VE EVEN HEARD OF! Everytime I watch, they're renewing a Katamari game, some whack Japanese RPG, or a pointless action game on the DS. I still haven't seen a review for Oblivon yet and some are calling it a game for the ages. I haven't seen a review for Fight Night, NBA 2K6 or Live either. Is anybody with me?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Worst show on earth.

And why the fuck would you stare at her boobs? She's the ugliest fucking girl in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Does anyone else hate this show? I always find myself watching it, probably just to stare at Morgan Webb's boobs, but the show is almost unwatchable. Adam Sessler is a tool, their attempts at comedy are feeble and suspect at best, AND THEY NEVER REVIEW ANY GAMES I'VE EVEN HEARD OF! Everytime I watch, they're renewing a Katamari game, some whack Japanese RPG, or a pointless action game on the DS. I still haven't seen a review for Oblivon yet and some are calling it a game for the ages. I haven't seen a review for Fight Night, NBA 2K6 or Live either. Is anybody with me?
    It's a terrible show with horrendous hosts. But the games thing, I mean there are hundreds of reviews about all of those games already - hell most people who watch that show and like basketball/boxing/RPG games already have them anyways. It's not like you have some huge choice in the matter. I don't watch the show, but if I did I'd appreciate the unusual games they review because anybody with a game magazine subscription or internet connection can find numerous reviews of NBA 2k6 or Live(and it's not like they change much anyways).

And Steve, that's exactly why you stare at her boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Artis Gilmore
    Worst show on earth.

And why the fuck would you stare at her boobs? She's the ugliest fucking girl in the world.

Sure, the show sucks, but I think I did post Morgan's picture in the "To Hit It Or Not To Hit It" thread, and I believe I got a "yes" response. If it were up to me, it's a yes without question! She's super hot with huge bombs. But if she opened her mouth (to speak) it would ruin everything.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

with the proper consumption of liquor, i'd do it.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Thumbs up

No liquor necessary for this playa. I'd do her as sober as a priest on Sunday. Wait, would a sober priest ever do that? Probably.

+ Reply to Thread