+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: MSU vs. Wisconsin

OGT: MSU vs. Wisconsin

Well, the ND game was a gutcheck as ND, albeit not very good, was extremely focused in trying to win, but this game will be against a good team on the road.

Similar teams offensively. Average passing, strong running. However, MSU`s defense is better, and a lot better than many think. Both teams will focus on stopping the run and force the respective passing offenses to win the game. This bodes well for MSU as I believe MSU`s passing offense is better with better personel. MSU has more playmakers on offense in general.

MSU 24

UW 20

bukdow is back! Run! RUN!
    OH THE HUMANITY!

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

At Madison? Tough game here. I think Wisconsin will win a good hard game, but I'd like to see MSU continue the ride.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    At Madison? Tough game here. I think Wisconsin will win a good hard game, but I'd like to see MSU continue the ride.

I have to agree, it's going to be tough for Michigan State to pull this off in Madison. I went to the Michigan-Wisconsin game a few yrs ago when Wisconsin's qb Stucco ran for a qb sneak to win it late in the 4th quarter. It's a pretty loud stadium and I think Wisconsin will be pretty motivated to win after some lackluster games. Plus, didn't ND's rb run for like 115 yds vs MSU? That doesn't bode well for MSU because they have to deal with PJ Hill.

I'm going to say Wisconsin wins 27-20.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Well, the ND game was a gutcheck as ND, albeit not very good, was extremely focused in trying to win, but this game will be against a good team on the road.
    What a concept for a sporting event.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    What a concept for a sporting event.
    ND brought back alumni en masse. They dedicated a statue to Ara Parseghian. They scrapped the trick plays and over-analytical play calling in favor of an attempt at a basic, stout running game and a defensive scheme based on toughness. Compared to their previous games, ND`s approach to the MSU game was indeed extremely focused.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I see your point. However, I think the games against UNLV and The Citadel show that UW is definitely beatable, even at home.

I think a Dantonio coached team and a defensive scheme by Narduzzi will be solid. And don`t forget, MSU is going to be pretty damned motivated too. This team wants to make good so bad its ridiculous. And Dantonio is just the coach to keep the bit in their mouth so they can be effective.

Blog Entries
    No team in the Big Ten is unbeatable this year.
    Find a new slant.

Wisky wins this by 20.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    Wisky wins this by 20.
    Why do you think that?

+ Reply to Thread