+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jason maxiell in '05 espn dunk contest

jason maxiell in '05 espn dunk contest

it's on espn right now.....college 3pt/dunk contest. i can't capture it, but if someone else can, that'd be cool.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    I caught a glimpse of it as I turned on the TV. He missed his dunks

-ojay!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    yea it was garbage. he sucked. Some white boy from lithuania kicked ass. Also some dude tried to turn it into a chippendales competitions with the jersey removal on his dunk.

All in All average telecast.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    yea it was garbage. he sucked. Some white boy from lithuania kicked ass. Also some dude tried to turn it into a chippendales competitions with the jersey removal on his dunk.

it's not all about that though, give him some credit. He bounced the ball, took off his jersey, caught the ball and dunked it VICIOUSLY. It was probably the best dunk of the night, easily the most original.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach

it's not all about that though, give him some credit. He bounced the ball, took off his jersey, caught the ball and dunked it VICIOUSLY. It was probably the best dunk of the night, easily the most original.
    Thats not very innovative. But it was the right idea to get the crowd into it. A+ on showmanship and D+ on innovative dunking IMO.

Best dunk of the night? cant dispute that since most of them were average.
    ^

That guy from Mercer was a retard. He'd go crazy after every dunk. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    That guy from Mercer was a retard. He'd go crazy after every dunk. Jesus Christ.
    that's a big part of the dunk contest though, you must hate those things.
    k

Haha. My small Catholic school had a dunk contest earlier in the year. There are only 2 kids who can really do anything, and that's no more than a 360. But all the rich prissy white kids were doing that after every dunk. I was getting so pissed. Then the last dunk, a kid jumped over another kid to dunk. Oh yeah, the kid was sitting down in a chair. The school went absolutely nuts. When I say "whole school" that means about 500 kids. He was sitting in a FUCKING CHAIR! And he was even crouching down in that chair. It looked pretty cool though, but the reaction was uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Haha. My small Catholic school had a dunk contest earlier in the year. There are only 2 kids who can really do anything, and that's no more than a 360. But all the rich prissy white kids were doing that after every dunk. I was getting so pissed. Then the last dunk, a kid jumped over another kid to dunk. Oh yeah, the kid was sitting down in a chair. The school went absolutely nuts. When I say "whole school" that means about 500 kids. He was sitting in a FUCKING CHAIR! And he was even crouching down in that chair. It looked pretty cool though, but the reaction was uncalled for.
    This reminds me of the homeless man pissed about the other bums showing off their cardboard box homes. Damn bums cant be broke with some class i tell you.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread