+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bush gets bitch slapped p-owned at C. King ceremony.

Bush gets bitch slapped p-owned at C. King ceremony.

The Rev. Joseph Lowery, who co-founded the Southern Christian Leadership Conference with Martin Luther King Jr., drew a roaring standing ovation when he said: “For war, billions more, but no more for the poor” — a takeoff on a line from a Stevie Wonder song. The comment drew head shakes from Bush and his father as they sat behind the pulpit.
    The line wasnt that harsh, but the fact that Bush was sitting five feet behind him and that the whole damn place erupted in a standing ovation is complete ownage and i pay h mage
    Quiet err, im transmitting rage

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Re: Bush gets bitch slapped p-owned at C. King ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by righthandedlefty
    The Rev. Joseph Lowery, who co-founded the Southern Christian Leadership Conference with Martin Luther King Jr., drew a roaring standing ovation when he said: “For war, billions more, but no more for the poor” — a takeoff on a line from a Stevie Wonder song. The comment drew head shakes from Bush and his father as they sat behind the pulpit.
    The line wasnt that harsh, but the fact that Bush was sitting five feet behind him and that the whole damn place erupted in a standing ovation is complete ownage and i pay h mage
    bush makes me laugh with his dry attempts at looking like he gives a shit about things like coretta scott king passing. i remember when he only came to a naacp mlk day benefit to push his anti affirmative action agenda.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Re: Bush gets bitch slapped p-owned at C. King ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by righthandedlefty
    bush makes me laugh with his dry attempts at looking like he gives a shit about things like coretta scott king passing. i remember when he only came to a naacp mlk day benefit to push his anti affirmative action agenda.
    HAH. Yeah. And if you get a change, youve gotta see his facial expressions at this ditty...its priceless.
    Quiet err, im transmitting rage

It's a goodline and it's sums up the shit that is this administration. It's sick how people by this pres. as a Christian when he spends billions upon billions of dollars every month to kill people while he won't use that kind of money to help those in need. WWJD? The opposite of this douche.

Politicians shouldn't be allowed at funerals.
    STEW BEEF!

I wanna see this, anyone have a video?

I would love to see the Bush family duo of presidents looking like they shit their pants.
    k

he had an even better line about there being no weapons of mass distruction in iraq, but weapons of missdirection in washington.

on a side note, and at the risk of being a little racy here. is it just me, or if america was completely equal for all races, would blacks completely dominate american politics?

if you watched any of that funeral, you would have seen great speach after great speach after great speach. i dont know what it is, but it seems like whatever makes a person a great public speaker is alot more common in black folk.

You must really suck to be called out a funeral.

+ Reply to Thread