+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live

Thats cool that a couple more people on here have gotten the 360. FNR3 is addicting. If anyone wants to play me in it my gamertag is DOPEYthePOPE. Hopefully, you'll be good because I'm so sick of pounding out my worthless coworkers that blow at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by NoFlyZone
    Thats cool that a couple more people on here have gotten the 360. FNR3 is addicting. If anyone wants to play me in it my gamertag is DOPEYthePOPE. Hopefully, you'll be good because I'm so sick of pounding out my worthless coworkers that blow at this game.
    I'll be getting xbox live next week I imagine--I'll let you know what my username is, and we can duke the shit out.

XBox Live was a waste of money for me. I played once in a while, but people on there are either way too good, or shut the game off every time you start winning.

Xbox Live was fun for a while then it got old. I remember when I played UncleCliffy in NBA Live and we just did 1-on-1 with Brent Barry and Andrei Kirilenko. LMAO

Well I've got a free month -- so what's to lose?

XBox Live is great depending on the games that you play.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Man
    XBox Live is great depending on the games that you play.
    They've totally dissappointed me on way too many. Especially campcom vs SNK. Hulk mad. Smash green box and kill friend who owns it. GGGGRRRRRRR

But Halo was cool though. But a majority of them werent that fun outside of a few sports titles. But since their online Milkers are FPS games. that might be a problem for me. But nevertheless FNR3 should be okay online. I mean theres no real way to fuck that up outside of a nasty bootleg server.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I only liked playing sports titles but I got sick of it. It seems as though some people are sooo good that they ruin the fun for everyone.

Does anyone know how to make your 360 able to play regular Xbox games. I know only some of them work on the 360, and I was told that you have to download something so you are able to play them. I went to the Marketplace and didn't see anything. Does anyone know?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Does anyone know how to make your 360 able to play regular Xbox games. I know only some of them work on the 360, and I was told that you have to download something so you are able to play them. I went to the Marketplace and didn't see anything. Does anyone know?
    Sign into Live and place your original Xbox game. It should automatically start the backward compability application.

+ Reply to Thread