+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Green Banned For Life

John Green Banned For Life

Report: Fan who started Palace brawl is banned for life

ESPN.com news services

John Green, the fan who sparked the infamous Pistons-Pacers brawl at the Palace of Auburn Hills by throwing a cup at Ron Artest, has been banned for life from Detroit home games, according to a report on USA Today's Web site.
    The newspaper obtained a copy of a letter that the team reportedly sent to Green.
    "From time to time we have discussed the brawl-related bans that were issued with the NBA. They have recently directed the Pistons to make the bans permanent, at least as they relate to Detroit Pistons' games," Pistons executive vice president John Ciszewski reportedly wrote. "Therefore, you are forever banned from attending any Detroit Pistons home games."
    The letter goes on to threaten prosecution for trespassing if Green is caught attending a game.
    Green, 41, was convicted of misdemeanor assault for punching Artest. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and two years probation and was mandated to attend Alcoholics Anonymous and anger management counseling. He received a $500 fine.
    "It was the dumbest thing I've ever done," Green told the paper. "I would never do it again. I got home that night, and my wife was tapping her foot, asking what the hell happened. She said 'You're all over ESPN.'"
    Green said he plans to sell the letter on eBay.
    "I'm the fall guy, no doubt about it," he told USA Today. "I got my 15 minutes of fame."

"OJ did it, OJ did it... why doesn't anybody BELIEVE me????"

"I'm the fall guy"

What is that crap? You aren't taking the blame for other people's actions. You are the idiot that started a riot basically.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    If John ever wants to go to another game, he just needs to go to WalMart and pick up the new Bobby Valentine Disguise Kit and there will be no problem.

Stop using the old trademark mark.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I'd blame Fuckhead Artest for the riot more than Fuckhead John Green.

Having said that, I wish we could just ban them both.

This was way too long coming. Good punishment IMO.

+ Reply to Thread