+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA gamenight: November 2007 (Discussion about non-Piston NBA games)

Around the NBA gamenight: November 2007 (Discussion about non-Piston NBA games)

this suns/ sonics game is boring. it feels like preseason.

espn.com reformatted their box scores, making it obnoxious to go from game to game. meaning if your a box score fiend like me, yahoo.com seems to be the best to use.

this game was actually last night, but anyone see who's getting some pt for the indiana pacers? yup, THE courtney simms, getting more pt his rookie year than that gas bag greg oden. virtually no one was at conseco field house, btw. i LOVED seeing that, since all their fans are douches.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    AK47 didn't do much defending against TMac.

btw, if you have comcast you have nba pass for the next 2 weeks.

i shed a little tear watching the cav broadcast hering fred mccleod announce the cavalier starters. then i started crying hysterically.

Blog Entries
    Arenas is the biggest tool in the NBA. HE guarantees to drop 50 vs. Portland, drops 9, he guarantees a win in Boston and his team is being slaughtered as I type this.

I just watched the highlights for the Cavs/Knicks game on FSN. Did you know the Knicks were on offense exactly ZERO times in that game? I know this because I watched the highlights and saw 13 highlights for the Cavs, zero for the Knicks. Somehow, the Knicks only lost by 4 and got 106 points. Just think what would have happened if they had the ball a couple of times in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Lakers are wearing their home jerseys on the road against PHX and are playing pretty well, up 33-18.

Blog Entries
    By the way since Miami-LAL play on Christmas (at least I assume they still do), how would Stern feel if Kobe wasn't a Laker on that day for the game? lol @ the possibilities of Mo Evans vs. Dwyane Wade and Andrew Bynum vs. Shaq.

i think phx has accepted the fact that the team is filled at every slot with a pussy. hence the grant hill signing. spurs are looking forward to the rematch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    btw, if you have comcast you have nba pass for the next 2 weeks.

wow thanks for telling me, otherwise i'd have never known...

and note to comcast: this doesn't make up for not having the BTN

+ Reply to Thread