View Poll Results: Who do you hate most in all of this?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • BCS organizers/College Presidents

5 20.00%
  • TV talking heads/experts

0 0%
  • Urban Meyer

3 12.00%
  • Jim Tressel

1 4.00%
  • Voters in the polls

2 8.00%
  • The "U of M had their shot" people (aka the "anything but a UM/OSU rematch" people)

3 12.00%
  • The "U of M didn't even win their conference" people

0 0%
  • I hate them all, every last one of them

11 44.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who do you hate most in all of this?

Blog Entries

Who do you hate most in all of this?

Let me know if I forgot anyone and we can get them added.

I was tempted to make Tre an option, but that wouldn't be very nice.
    Last edited by Glenn; 12-04-2006 at 01:12 PM.
    Find a new slant.

thanks for having that last option there.....I could never pick any of those over the rest

NCAA is basically the BCS organizers, right? I hate the NCAA.

Blog Entries
    I really wanted to vote for the last one too, but I tried to choose the one that has me the most pissed right now.

Not an easy exercise.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I just can't understand how anyone could of watched that Florida game on Sunday and felt that Florida is good enough to be the number 2 team in the country. They looked horrible and sloppy out there and at the least didn't do enough to jump them up to number 2. It's just irresponsible on the voters' part, IMO. They should vote based on who they think's the better team, not based on who they want in the title game.

I implore any of them to explain to me how they think Florida is a better football team than Michigan. Not a better fit for the game, not a more fair matchup, but a better football team because that's all they're supposed to decide.

I don't care wether or not they think Michigan deserves a second shot or not, I don't care if they think the teams should come from different conferences, I don't care if they think Urban Meyer looks good in a frigging bikini -- that's not their decision to make and the fact that they skewed their votes to try and manipulate the outcome is just plain wrong and a true indictment of the system.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Way too difficult to choose. The U-M had their shot people had a slight edge over organizers.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    I just can't understand how anyone could of watched that Florida game on Sunday and felt that Florida is good enough to be the number 2 team in the country. They looked horrible and sloppy out there and at the least didn't do enough to jump them up to number 2. It's just irresponsible on the voters' part, IMO. They should vote based on who they think's the better team, not based on who they want in the title game.

I implore any of them to explain to me how they think Florida is a better football team than Michigan. Not a better fit for the game, not a more fair matchup, but a better football team because that's all they're supposed to decide.

I don't care wether or not they think Michigan deserves a second shot or not, I don't care if they think the teams should come from different conferences, I don't care if they think Urban Meyer looks good in a frigging bikini -- that's not their decision to make and the fact that they skewed their votes to try and manipulate the outcome is just plain wrong and a true indictment of the system.
    Great freaking post.

If UM and Florida played on a neutral field, I think we all know who would be favored.
    Find a new slant.

I just don't understand the blatent stupid votes.

I can live with people rating Florida #2. Whether its the rematch factor, the winning their conference factor, even the SEC is better argument (which is bogus).

If I'm a Florida fan I can live with U of M being #2 based on their "better" loss, and the fact that they were already #2.

What I can't figure out is how Florida can be ranked higher than OSU on a ballot, and how people can rate Boise, LSU, USC, Louisville or anyone else above Michigan or Florida. If you think Florida is better, vote them #2. But don't drop michigan another spot or two just to sabatoge them, and don't put Florida above an unbeated team that won agaist TWO #2 teams this year. Anyone that did that should be stripped of their vote.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I voted for the voters. As a UW fan its in my blood... lately UW starts unranked only to be 8-1 or 9-0 heading into the last couple games and lucky to be top 15. As far as relevance to the topic, I could understand Florida jumping UM if they won HUGE like 56-0 but they didnt so they should have stayed below UM. I think this teaches teams that they better schedule some non-conf games late if the dont have a conf championship game so they dont slip just because they arent playing.

Meyer is about as unclass as Gary Danielson whose horrible chart showing Florida w/ 7 pluses against 3 pluses for Michigan. Somone explain to me how he can say us beating Vandy by 20 and Florida winning by 6 is a push? We beat MSU by 14 and they beat an absolute terrible team in the 4th qtr. by 7 poings a push? Puuhhleeeazzee. SEC and CBS have a contract together and it was ridiculously unprofessional for Danielson to rip on Michigan and preach for Florida.

Now on to the biggest baby I've seen since Tom Osborne (aka retiring so Nebraska could get a share of the 97' championship). He cries about "style points" and how they shouldn't matter at all. This same guy that when he was at Utah was saying that these "style points" should be the reason Utah should go to a BCS bowl because the amount of points they put up. This guy is such a joke and I will laugh when OSU kicks Florida's ass by at least 14. Just get a 4 team playoff to play for the top 2 bowls, every other sport has a playoff, why can't we do it for NCAA FB?

+ Reply to Thread