+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2009 College Football Polls

Blog Entries

2009 College Football Polls

Wolverines Ranked 36th in AP Poll; Notre Dame 18th

Well apparently a few folks noticed dismantling of WMU in Week One. Michigan begins its ascent to the top of the rankings with 18 total votes. The Wolverines share the 36th spot with UCLA, which also has 18 votes.

Notre Dame moved up five spots to #18 from #23.

Ohio State fell two spots to #8. PSU moved up two spots to #7. MSU checks in at #27.

The complete AP rankings can be found here.

--via The Michigan Football Blog
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    So, how about those 2009 College Football Polls?
    Find a new slant.

Big Blue will make it to the top 25 this year, I think...I hope, they might. It's possible anyway.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Not sure they'll make the top 25. Suppose they lose to ND, MSU, OSU, PSU and Wisky and win 7 games. Their first decent win would be at Iowa (they'd be 4-2). Would they still be top 25 worthy then?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Not sure they'll make the top 25. Suppose they lose to ND, MSU, OSU, PSU and Wisky and win 7 games. Their first decent win would be at Iowa (they'd be 4-2). Would they still be top 25 worthy then?
    Wisconsin is a brutal football team. I think UM can beat them. They did last year.

well, they could lose at Iowa too. Point is I don't see more than 2 wins in a row, which means it's hard to climb in the rankings without beating a ranked team.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread