+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oden and Conley to the Blazers?

Oden and Conley to the Blazers?

The Portland Trailblazers are trying to trade for the #3 overall pick so that they can draft Oden with the #1 pick and follow it up with Conley at #3. Conley is rumored to go at pick #3 everywhere now, pretty incredible after many thought he'd be a fringe lottery pick. Apparantly Roy or Aldridge would be needed in a deal for pick #3 and that is where it hit a bit of a bump in the road. It'll be interesting if they pursue this further.

I know this is a bit of an NBA topic, but considering the fact that we have been discussing whether or not Conley will stay in the draft, I thought we could talk about it here. These Draft topics are kindof in betweeners since they involve college guys and their future/NBA teams.

This topic is already here
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Is it possible to spam ourselves?

If so, what would you call it?

Masterspamtion?

SelfSpamming?

A-Spamming?

In order to save this thread, perhaps we should use this as evidence that Conley will absokutely stay in the draft - no question.
    So, how does that impact the Buckeyes?
    Who will be their point next year?
    How's their incoming class?
    Will they still be good enough to stay on top of the Big Ten, or will the Spartans with their much-heralded recruiting class have enough instant impact to knock them off the top of the hill?
    With the class coming in the following year, how long can Ohio State sustain their run?

Otherwise, let's keep the NBA implications in the NBA forum.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

good idea. I have no problem with the buckeye angle at all.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Buckeyes are now in a similar position to MSU after Taylor left early regarding PG. They are more than thin there, and if Oden and Conley are gone, Cook will stay in the draft. So they are going to be losing more than a bit next year.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

I wonder if they'll use Jamar Butler and Jon Deibler (incoming 4 star guard) as the starting backcourt. Kosta Koufos, 5 star C, should be the starter in place of Oden. They have another C, a 3 star joining that class along with two SF's, a 4 star and a 3 star.
    When Butler leaves at the end of that year, Anthony Crater probably starts as a true freshman (Class of 2008). He's joined by two 5 stars, a 4 star, and another 3 star in THAT class. I'm telling you, they'll still be tough. They'll just force the ball through forwards instead of the 1 and 5 spots.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Take it from me being a State fan, if you don't have quality point guards...GOOD LUCK! Not only will you lose, the fans are in for some ugly moments offensively. The Buckeyes will be good in the future, but not next year. I can't wait to feast on those youngsters without direction. Those freshmen are no Conley/Odens.

+ Reply to Thread