+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wanna Wii?

Wanna Wii?

Cool site that takes realtime inventory of several popular sites, to find a Wii in stock:

http://wiitracker.com/

I used one of those types of sites to find mine. Now I need to find Guitar Hero 3 after Christmas (got one, but it's a gift for the inlaws).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I have a wii and I think its overrated big time. Xbox 360 is so much better.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    It would be nice if there were more cool games out for it. It's a fun system though. My favorite is still the bowling that came with it haha

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers
    I have a wii and I think its overrated big time. Xbox 360 is so much better.
    Not really something you compare. Two different markets, ideas, and approaches to gaming overall.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    It would be nice if there were more cool games out for it. It's a fun system though. My favorite is still the bowling that came with it haha
    Totally agree. Zelda was fun, but the best part of the Wii so far is by far the bowling on Wii Sports. Recently, Super Mario Galaxy was released and it's currently rated the #2 game of all time on Gamerankings.com, but I just don't know if I can play that type of game any more.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

How many people here have the Wii and have it hooked up online?

Check out what Nintendo just released, per Gamespot-

Nintendo is giving the gift of being able to give gifts to any Wii owner, with the Wii gift feature launching worldwide today.

First announced back in October, the new feature lets Wii owners give games bought from the Wii Shop Channel as gifts. Sending a gift works similarly to purchasing a game. A new Gift button now appears in the Wii Shop, which users select to choose a friend from their Wii Friends Roster. The gift can be personalised by attaching a Mii and a short message.

Let me know if anyone has the capability. I've got a bunch of old school games downloaded, and would be willing to share. It would be tight if we could all hook each other up.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

That's pretty cool. I didn't even know the Wii had built-in Wi-fi until a couple days ago and I've had a Wii for months lol. Now that I know I have to get around to buying an old school controller for it so I can get some old games.

We rented the Mario & Sonic Olypic game a few days ago. It was fun for a couple hours but there wasn't much variation. Since the bowling is fun we were going to get a 'real' bowling game but it was checked out... Maybe next time. I have to agree with your opinion on Galaxy. It looks fun but I might have moved past those types of games.

Well, my inlaws are getting Galaxy (from their parents) and Guitar Hero (from my wife and I), so I'll let you know if those are cool.

Hopefully I get Madden and Medal of Honor.

Mario Party is kindof fun. I wouldn't buy it as an adult, but it's fun to play with kids.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I love Mario Party. It lives up to its name when friends come over, compared to tougher games that friends may not have played before.

+ Reply to Thread