+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lions! Get that other shit outta here!

Lions! Get that other shit outta here!

I'm a johnny come lately here, but D will help me get caught up.

So is the DE we signed as good as Avril, D? I think Cliff was overrated, so I think we're fine. That a position that I hope we address in the draft. Willie, Lo Jack, but we still need more. VandenBitch was released, right?

Like the guy we signed from the Titans from what I've read. Can honestly say I can't remember one play he's made though. Just from what I read, its a great signing.

Y'all know I want a running game. Hello Reggie! Too fuckin bad MM is too fuckin stupid to know an OLine is where it all starts.

Glad we signed Houston...duh.
    Players meeting my ASS!

You pretty much got it.

Glover Quin from the Texans is going to be great for our secondary. Delmas should no longer feel like he's got to do it all back there, and hopefully that keeps him healthier. His coach spoke very highly of him and laments the fact he is gone.

Jason Jones should be about as good as Cliff. He's not quite the pass rusher Cliff was, but I expect him to be much better in the run game. So, it should even out, I think. Cliff wasn't worth what he was after. He's a pretty scheme-reliant player.

Vanden Bosch was released, and DE is still a need as we probably don't want Willie Young having too significant time on field after the goose egg he put up last season. I hope he can prove me wrong as he was a promising player in 2011.

+ Reply to Thread