+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enos to take over at CMU

Enos to take over at CMU

Michigan State running backs coach Dan Enos will be named Central Michigan's head coach, according to a report by the Mt. Pleasant Morning Sun.

Enos has served as running backs coach for the Spartans the past two seasons under Mark Dantonio. He will take over the No. 23 team in the nation, which lost coach Butch Jones to Cincinnati after the regular season.
    The Chippewas finished 12-2, including a victory in the GMAC Bowl, and a nonconference over Enos’ Spartans.
    A formal press conference is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday at 3 p.m, according to the report.
    Enos has a reputation as Michigan State's top recruiter. According to his bio on Rivals.com Enos was the recruiter for seven of Michigan State's 17 current commitments for the 2010 class, including four-star prized recruits Joe Boisture (QB - Saline) and William Gholston (DE - Detroit Southeastern).
    Prior to his time as running backs coach at Michigan State, Enos - a two-year starter at QB for Michigan State ('89-'90) - served as Cincinnati's quarterback coach.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I like the recruiting background. CMU has a chance to be like Marshall and remain at the top of the MAC if they can build on their recent success and the attention LeFevour brought.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I had Izzo getting this job.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Tom Izzo is above this one. I thought maybe Lupe, though.
    Find a new slant.

Glenn is dead to me

Blog Entries
    Don't sleep on Lupe.

Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread