+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: DC, Maryland, Virginia primaries today!

Threaded View

DC, Maryland, Virginia primaries today!

obama is projected to keep his momentum and win all three states, difinitively in atleast DC, and maybe the other 2.

58 to 39 BO is winning the women vote in Maryland. Amazing results on the exit polls.
    Players meeting my ASS!

BO has cut into almost every part of Hillbilly's constituencies. Women, low income, latinos, women, etc.

This could be a great day for America.
    Players meeting my ASS!

hilary got her teeth kicked in tonight. sounds like she's preparing to make a last stand in the alamo.

if its true that texas is going to be within the margin of error, hilary is knee deep in her own shit.

telling: in BO's speach he angled much more against mccain than hilary.

I tivo'd it. Just listening to it now. If you are talking about the Madison Wisc speech.
    Players meeting my ASS!

yep. good speech. pretty much a tweek of his basic stump speach.

he probably should have shut it down sooner. he seemed kind of gassed midway. normally i'd be peeved at cnn for cutting in, but i think they kind of did him a favor tonight.

you can say what you want about Karl Rove but even Dems give him credit as being a fairly masterful campaign architect...I mean after all, he did get Bush elected. But he has been saying its still Hillary's race to lose. Tonight he said her campaign is in a collapse. He said it's still possible to come back, but peeps leaving, her stronghold on certain constituencies is gone, etc.
    Players meeting my ASS!

anderson cooper says BO cn sweep the remaining states at 55 / 45 and not get to 2025. essentially, superdelegates are guaranteed to have the final say in this election.

not a big deal, unless they go against the pledged delegates.

theyre showing hilary's speach, she looks rattled. imo, she had come a long way as a presidential candidate in the last few weeks. tonight she looks like the hilary from several months ago.

+ Reply to Thread