+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CP3 thinks he could be traded

Blog Entries

CP3 thinks he could be traded

Hold onto your dicks, boys...
    COULD PAUL BE TRADED?

New Orleans star point guard Chris Paul insisted he was serious when he said there's a chance he soon could be traded.

Paul was interviewed Thursday by Pro Basketball News, and asked about his team's financial situation. The Hornets are staring at being well over the luxury tax, and might have to dump some big contracts.

"In this league, anything can happen," said Paul, at the summer league to watch his Hornets. "I can be dealt."

Paul then was asked that surely he can't be serious he could be traded.

"It's possible," he said. "It's possible."

The Hornets made a move last February to save money by dealing center Tyson Chandler to Oklahoma City. However, the trade ended up being rescinded after health concerns surfaced regarding Chandler.

Paul is hopeful the Hornets will end up retaining their key players, but knows nothing is certain.

"Right now, it looks like the same cast," he said. "But, if something happens, it happens. ... Me and (forward James Posey say to one another that) we've got to work with what we've got and go out and play hard."

Posey hopes the Hornets won't end up again dealing Chandler.

"You never want to see it," Posey said. "But I'm a player and my job is to go out there and play hard. ... You can't control that part of it (the Hornets' money situation). You've got to control what you can."
    http://www.probasketballnews.com/story/?storyid=647
    Find a new slant.

I doubt he's on the block. Joe better inquire though just in case.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    That's what I'm talking about King Joe!
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I was going to try and come up with a trade package for him, but it's really just as simple as "Whatever they want".
    Find a new slant.

Pretty much, yeah.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I suppose I wouldn't mind giving Kwame for him, as long as we sign Ben.
    STEW BEEF!

Kwame was picked higher in the draft...just saying.

This must be the move that Villinueva was talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Never doubt people without eyebrows!
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread