+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UM definitely needs guys like alex legion.... um not so fast

UM definitely needs guys like alex legion.... um not so fast

funny little sparty moment from a little back, how michigan fire amaker was a mistake cuz we would lose important pieces that we needed like alex legion. anyone keeping up with him lately?

well, first of all, UM never had a chance. god told his mom he should go to kentucky (http://www.kentucky.com/158/story/189453.html), so his defection really isnt a black mark.

well, ill give all my alpacas if anyone can guess without looking where he is now.

legion decommitting might be one of those 'good problems'.

edit: i recognize this isnt UM's year, but were better off.

Prison.
    _

legion is at Kentucky and supposedly he is staying there.

He flows both ways.

His mom speaks in tongues and even has sprinkled holy water on Chris Webber's knee once.

His mom is certified loony.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Blog Entries
    Legion to Illinois
    Find a new slant.

as much as UM could use his help, im standing w/ my position that hes more trouble than hes worth. his character certainly comes into question.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    as much as UM could use his help, im standing w/ my position that hes more trouble than hes worth. his character certainly comes into question.
    We are seeing more and more of this type of thing. Last year, Keith Nichol renegged on a committment to Sparty, and ended up at Oklahoma, where he will likely not play for the next three years due to the emergence of Sam Bradford. Mitch Cumstain bolts from Arkansas, and ends up at USC. UM loses a player, and gains one in basketball. Bobby Petrino walks out on Atlanta with three games to go. It's a crazy world out there in sports, and getting crazier.
    I'm glad Legion didn't end up at UM. Why Illinois will take him in is beyond me. Though it goes to show you that if you have shown some potential in sports, someone will be there to clean up your shit no matter what you do.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    funny little sparty moment from a little back, how michigan fire amaker was a mistake cuz we would lose important pieces that we needed like alex legion. anyone keeping up with him lately?

well, first of all, UM never had a chance. god told his mom he should go to kentucky (http://www.kentucky.com/158/story/189453.html), so his defection really isnt a black mark.

well, ill give all my alpacas if anyone can guess without looking where he is now.

legion decommitting might be one of those 'good problems'.

edit: i recognize this isnt UM's year, but were better off.
    yea they really couldn't use him. esspecially with all the great prospects Beileins bringing in. The only talented player that's going to go to UofM at this point in time would have to be atleast a small headcase

I like headcases. You always watch the game wondering if they're gonna pull out a gat and bust a cap in Dickie V's ass.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread