+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biggest ass kicking ever?

Biggest ass kicking ever?

This doesn't even seem possible. How can you not even muster a shot the entire game?

When is a good time to forfeit? Apparently, to the Bulgarian women's national hockey team, it's never a good time to forfeit. In the European-Olympics pre-qualifying tournament, Bulgaria faced off against Slovakia in a four-game series and lost, with the latest game ending 82-0.
    I'm not too sure, but I think that gives a new meaning to the word "pathetic" and "humiliating" in hockey.
    Slovakia outshot the Bulgarians, 139-0, and scored every 44 seconds. They (the Bulgarians) surrendered more goals in four games (192) than the Detroit Red Wings did in 82 games (184).
    After the first period, Slovakia led 31-0; after two periods, they lead 55-0; and after the third period, you come up with a total of 82-0. Ding! A new "official" IHF world record! Fourteen different Slovakian players scored at least one goal, twelve players scored a hat trick, one player scored nine goals, and one star player scored ten!
    This final game wrapped up a horrific series for the Bulgarians as they lost to Croatia (30-1) and Italy (41-0). In essence, they gave up 192 goals and scored 1 to get themselves eliminated from the tournament. Need I say how awful this team is or does the record speak for itself?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Baligian was talking about this the other day and said that Bulgaria needs to have an all out parade for the chick that scored the one goal, including a gift from the leader of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

My question is why they even signed up to play. I'm fine with teams competing that may not have a chance of winning it all. But why bother if you are that bad? I think you need to at least be able to make it a competition. it's like me stepping in the ring with a heavyweight boxing champ. What is the point? I don't gain any experience, he doesn't either. It benefits nobody unless you can somewhat make a contest of it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

If I remember correctly, there is only 3 hockey facilities in the entire country, and 47 girls that actually play the sport.

MoTown is right.

I feel bad for the girls that were not good enough to get beat 82-0.

I feel bad for the girls that were not good enough to get beat 82-0.
    Are you sure? Can you imagine what Bulgarian hockey chicks look like? Aarrrgh.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Are you sure? Can you imagine what Bulgarian hockey chicks look like? Aarrrgh.
    They probably have all their teeth at least because they are apparently didn't have the puck at all and never get checked.

Could have been hit in the face with a shot....
    _

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I'm guessing they can't skate, because if they have any skating talent they are figure skaters. So these are the chicks that can't even dream of figure skating, and therefore get no support from the Bulg.

+ Reply to Thread