+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Florida's Rolle to skip draft

Florida's Rolle to skip draft

and do the Rhodes thing.

I tell ya, this cat is impressive. Graduated in 2 1/2 years? When you read about him you get more and more impressed.

Props to Rolle.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    and do the Rhodes thing.

I tell ya, this cat is impressive. Graduated in 2 1/2 years? When you read about him you get more and more impressed.

Props to Rolle.
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Child's play.

My favorite Myron Rolle story is from his sophomore year in high school and I might've told this here before I forget..........

He goes to camp at Oklahoma and at this time he is already 6'1" and they obviously have some of their kids working the camp. So apparently he is lighting it up (at corner though) and out walks Bob Stoops and is just blown away and pulls his positional coach aside and tells him that he just saw this kid and wanted to know all about him and the coach tells Stoops that he is a sophomore and Stoops tells him in a nutshell he is one of their starting corners and the positional coach says to Stoops.........no coach, he is a sophomore in high school and Stoops was floored and couldn't believe what he was seeing............

Now as a Michigan fan we have all known about Myron Rolle for YEARS and many will tell you about how he was down to Michigan and Florida State and it broke a lot of hearts because at the time we were desperate for safeties and it shows now. Imagine having a Rhodes Scholar that looks like Taylor Mays instead of Stevie Brown.............DAMN!!!

I remember the day when Florida State and Miami battled for both teh National Title AND the dumbest football players on Earth.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I'm impressed that he chose the scholarship. I totally wouldn't blame him for going to the NFL and really would think no less of him, but that's cool he opted for the free edumacation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    I remember the day when Florida State and Miami battled for both teh National Title AND the dumbest football players on Earth.

Now they just battle for the latter.

Robert Marve, Xavier Lee, Anthony Reddick...etc.

+ Reply to Thread