+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jick Boy 34's UM Hockey Thread

Jick Boy 34's UM Hockey Thread

Well, with UM hockey ranked #1 rolling, it is time for a thread dedicated to the Winged Helmeted Icers. This is a real, real good team. Great skating and pasing, and great finihsing ability. I've seen alot of highlights.
    The problem I have had in the past with these supremely talented UM teams is that a goalie who is hot can stone them, and they have had the propensity to lose some intensity if they don't jump out to a lead or get behind.
    However, this Notre Dame game shows a different attitude. Check out the highlights from Mgoblue.com. On the right side of the page, hit ice hockey highlights in the multimedia deal.

http://www.mgoblue.com/home/
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Solid. Team has a ton of freshmen as well. Plus, they're doing this without guys like Johnson - who left for the NHL early.
    Better yet, they've got RRod in their corner and apparently they're respected enough around campus that football recruits are showing up at their games.

If football and hockey could just rub off on hoops. Guessing it will be quite a while before we have a sponsored hoops thread. We may have to wait until someone else with a 34 in their name gets on board.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

We have to get this thread going, so here is Rich God doing an interview during a hockey game!!!!!

I fucking despise Hockey

I wish I got to see more Michigan hockey. I've only seen one game so far this season. The only time I ever get a chance is when I'm visiting my parents and its on the Big10 network.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    I fucking despise Hockey
    Fucking hilarious

Well, Michigan had a chance to make up some ground on idle Miami last night, but managed only a 3-3 tie with Northern michigan. An added bonus is that my boys from Omaha knocked off the Sparties in overtime, 5-4.

The reason that we tied a bad NMU team is that we decided to play our freshman goalie and give Sauer a day off. The backup hasn't played since December and Red wanted to make sure he was still able to go if we had to play him for any reason. When you play your backup goalie in college hockey you are always happy to walk away without a loss.

Well, they almost came away with a victory, but it sounds like NMU scored with about thirty seconds to go on a 5 on 3 powerplay. It weems that UM's offense has hit a speed bump, scoring only three goals against Spartina, and only three against NMU, and all those games at home.
    I know Spartina plays the way their fans yap: annoyingly. Clasp, grasp, hold, and make the game look like it's being played in quicksand, but they should still be able to put more than three goals up against Spartina, and score more than three against the lowly (whatever the fuck a Northern Michigan team is named. The Iceicles?)

Blog Entries
    I think they are the "Holy fuck it's so cold outside I'm gonna just stay inside and masterbate-rs" (sometimes known as the "Fighting Holy fuck it's so cold outside I'm gonna just stay inside and masterbate-rs")
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread