+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ray Nagin Is Dumb

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Ray Nagin Is Dumb

I know he was trying to preach to his flock, and this type of stuff may work with at least some people in that particular audience...

But doesn't he know he's a national figure now, after Katrina?

Talking about how god is mad at New Orleans and black people, and how he's gonna make sure New Orleans is a "Chocolate City"?!?

Dumb.

Not such a terrible theme, but he should've chosen his words a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

He's afraid...

I've heard that corporations are going to buy out the city's residents and build it into a las vegas of the south. If this happens, the demographics of the city will change and he won't get any votes from the new white Republicans moving in.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    True enough, Uncle Cliff Levingston.

PS: BTW: and all the other abbreviations - you should have a pic of Cliffy, not Chauncey in your avatar. Just sayin - keep it real, homey, and all the other slang/ebonics.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Of course Ray Nagin is dumb. Not hard to figure out. He was almost completely oblivious to the hurricane. I guess he had to wait for Blanco to finish digesting his semen before he could act.
    [img]i17.tinypic.com/5z1kqq8.gif[/img]

Setting aside whether he's dumb or not for a sec....

Wouldn't an entire city made of chocolate be great? Seriously, why is everyone so down on this idea? I think it's an excellent vision.

I'm pretty sure the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory covered that one.

(Plus its a known fact that crocodile's love chocolate, and if Louisiana has one thing, its crocodiles.)
    STEW BEEF!

N.O. has got to be one of the most corrupt cities in America. Plenty of times they had both opportunity and money to shore up those levvies, to repair damage caused by Nutrias and age. Each time, the money was either diverted or the bill was killed. Gladhanding and agendas are what killed New Orleans, not Katrina.

I'm completely shocked there aren't investigations regarding the failed levvies. And I wouldn't be surprised if Nagin's name isn't right in the middle of those investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    I'm pretty sure the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory covered that one.

(Plus its a known fact that crocodile's love chocolate, and if Louisiana has one thing, its crocodiles.)
    Are you sure it's not alligators? I thought crocodiles only lived in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by OUGrizz11PG
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool

Are you sure it's not alligators? I thought crocodiles only lived in Australia.
    That's alligators, I believe. I think the only two places gators live is in the Everglades and Australia, which couldn't be much farther apart.

I think the aliens dropped them in Florida a go-jillion years back.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Setting aside whether he's dumb or not for a sec....

Wouldn't an entire city made of chocolate be the shit? Seriously, why is everyone so down on this idea? I think it's an excellent vision.
    http://springfieldconnection.net/mss...olate-1024.jpg
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread