Thread: Scarlett Johansson & Keira Knightley pose nude

Blog Entries

Scarlett Johansson & Keira Knightley pose nude

Secksy.

Well, not really.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060207/...ity_fair_nudes

Johansson, Knightley Bare All for Magazine

Tue Feb 7, 10:19 AM ET

NEW YORK - With award season still under way, Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley are exchanging ballgowns for birthday suits.

Under the artful eye of photographer Annie Leibovitz, the starlets posed nude for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine's yearly Hollywood issue, to be released Wednesday.

Fashion superstar Tom Ford also appears on the cover photo, though he stuck with a more traditional suit — one of black fabric.

Ford, the issue's guest art director, said he hadn't planned on becoming part of his own project, but he stepped in when "Wedding Crashers" star Rachel McAdams, 29, backed out.

"She did want to do it, and then when she was on the set I think she felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to make anybody feel uncomfortable" Ford said Tuesday on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Other Hollywood stars weren't difficult to persuade, Ford said.

"A lot of women actually, a couple of men, too, wanted to take their clothes off," he said. "These are such beautiful people, beautiful women, and who doesn't want to see a bit of them."

Angelina Jolie also got naked for the Hollywood issue, posing in a bathtub. Another shot depicts a fully clothed George Clooney as a director filming a large cast of women wearing skin-tone underwear.

For the cover photo, Knightley, 20, was photographed sitting sideways, with legs and arms carefully placed. The 21-year-old Johansson, draped over Ford's leg, is somewhat more exposed — readers who open the fold-out cover will see her bare buttocks.

Knightley is currently nominated for a best actress Oscar for her performance in "Pride & Prejudice." Johansson co-starred this year in Woody Allen's "Match Point."
    Find a new slant.

Am I the only one who thinks Scarlett Johansson is overrated in the looks category?

Knightly is pretty hot, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    Am I the only one who thinks Scarlett Johansson is overrated in the looks category?
    She has nice tits, but she needs a tan, and plastic surgery on her lips.

Yeah, like I'm one to talk, I have the biggest lips of any non-African American human being who's ever lived.

I like Scarlett alot so I would be in the everyone else category
    and you and Mikey can be in the only two category.

She has great lips Mikey. Relax.

Good pics PS.

She still needs to get her ass to a tanning booth or some shit.

i doubt that any one of us would turn down a date with Scarlett.

If you do, then I would say youre definately not straight.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain

Knightly is pretty hot, though.
    switch the names around and i'll agree. i like scarletts lips. she gets a tan and she can get it.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by D's Nuts
    i doubt that any one of us would turn down a date with Scarlett.

If you do, then I would say youre definately not straight.
    Remember you are responding to a "guy" that loves Marlon Brando and wishes he could dress like Robin. Mikey has ZERO hetero street cred.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    quote]
    switch the names around and i'll agree. i like scarletts lips. she gets a tan and she can get it.
    Are you saying you'd fucker her if she wasn't white? You sir are a racist.

+ Reply to Thread