+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Impressive McGuffie interview/highlights

Impressive McGuffie interview/highlights

By the way, are his pants still wet from the MSU game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OtFr9EiP0o
    www.university.com

Thank you for reminding us what happens when you drink too much before going on a message board.
    Your "friends" and colleagues at Spartan Tailgate miss you.

By the way, it's obvious why Walmart Wolverines who find your act tiresome and retarded, but why does a board filled with truly educated Spartans (not K-Mart Spartans) seem inclined to ban your sorry ass whenever possible? Could it be that you're clinically proven to contain high levels of vinegar and water?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Thank you for reminding us what happens when you drink too much before going on a message board.
    Your "friends" and colleagues at Spartan Tailgate miss you.

By the way, it's obvious why Walmart Wolverines who find your act tiresome and retarded, but why does a board filled with truly educated Spartans (not K-Mart Spartans) seem inclined to ban your sorry ass whenever possible? Could it be that you're clinically proven to contain high levels of vinegar and water?
    Aw, come on. The video is funny. Its made by some kids in Texas. Maybe even from Mcuffie`s same school. By the way, I like K-Mart Spartans. Thats a good way to describe some MSU non-alumni fans.
    www.university.com

i thought k-mart spartans referred to msu alumni.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i thought k-mart spartans referred to msu alumni.
    Weak.
    www.university.com

I thought K-mart went out of business?

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    By the way, are his pants still wet from the MSU game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OtFr9EiP0o
    I'm kind of confused here Bukky...........why would you post a video from another thread that was posted almost a year ago? Are you hurting for things to say about Michigan/McGuffie or are you starting to show some signs of your old age? Would you like us to bookmark this thread so that you can bring it up again next year?

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    I'm kind of confused here Bukky...........why would you post a video from another thread that was posted almost a year ago? Are you hurting for things to say about Michigan/McGuffie or are you starting to show some signs of your old age? Would you like us to bookmark this thread so that you can bring it up again next year?
    I had never seen the video before. I thought it was funny.
    www.university.com

It is a funny video. It was funny the first time it was posted and it's funny today.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread