+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gotta get something off my chest.

Gotta get something off my chest.

I think Eric Clapton has really sucked shit ever since he stopped shooting smack. C'mon. The guy went from "Layla" to "Wonderful Tonight" in about the span of six years. One rarely sees such brilliance collapse to incredable suckiness in such a short time. It must be the drugs,or lack thereof.

excuse me? Tears in heaven anyone?
    Quiet err, im transmitting rage

Quote Originally Posted by righthandedlefty
    an intelligent post!

Think about this though, an artist is often inspired by pain in his life. Once clapton quit drugs he had no more things to influence him... until his son died.
    k

playing an electic guitar like an accoustic guitar: pretty damn pleasing to my ears.

he's made alot of good music, but i guess most people consider him to be an overrated guitarest.

still, i like his unplugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    an intelligent post!

Think about this though, an artist is often inspired by pain in his life. Once clapton quit drugs he had no more things to influence him... until his son died.
    Very true. I defiantely agree drugs=good music. ITs funny how as drug use amongst teens goes down the shittier the music is getting. Music would be so much better if more people did drugs. Take all those fucking emo dipshits and give them some marijuana maybe then they'll make something good. You know theres a song called "Cute with out the E".

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

"Layla Piano Exit"

One of the most amazing things I've ever heard.

Does anybody listen to king crimson?

Very true. I defiantely agree drugs=good music. ITs funny how as drug use amongst teens goes down the shittier the music is getting. Music would be so much better if more people did drugs. Take all those fucking emo dipshits and give them some marijuana maybe then they'll make something good. You know theres a song called "Cute with out the E".

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
    It isn't really the drugs though, it's the pain brought on by the lifestyle a drug user lives. Typically the more a person goes through, the more unique their persepctive and outlook become. A drug user feels the highest highs and lives through the lowest lows. you simply can't fake those emotions.
    k

Does anybody listen to king crimson?
    Word. You are now cool.

+ Reply to Thread