+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris Hilton a Hack?

Paris Hilton a Hack?

Did anyone listen to WRIF this morning? They just played Paris Hilton's new song and it sounds exactly like some song by UB40. The music is a carbon copy and the words, although different, have the exact same flow. And she just went on Letterman saying she wrote the whole thing.

What a stupid moron.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

she..........sings?

i weep for the music industry. she's foul.

I wonder what paris would be doing right now if she was not born into hundreds of millions of dollars?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    She'd still be on her back.

Blog Entries

...then I'd...

...then I'd...

Find a new slant.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    first off, is this a surprise? lol

second, i was in a band with a guy over 10 years ago who 'wrote our songs' (i just didnt care enough about that band to put my input in, concentrated on other stuff). so one day we were sitting at a friends house, and he had his guitar and a nirvana cd. he sat there for about an hour figuring out the nirvana song, sad in itself that it took him an hour to learn a nirvana song (the eagle has landed, was the song). then, he changed one chord, and a couple days later brought 'his' song into band practice. i royally busted him out and a few days later wasnt a member of the band anymore which, was fine with me. people do this more than you think, sad sad world we live in.

Blog Entries
    Every Artist Is A Cannibal, Every Poet Is A Thief
    Find a new slant.

I respect him as an artist, but as a person he's a fucking nipple.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread