FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hillary/Obama

Smile Alternate personas smother the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Hi Stevie.

Welcome, we've been waiting for you.

Thanks Glenn.

This forum has some great features. heh-heh

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Hill was on FoxNews yesterday. She did a pretty good job. I'm kinda developing a lil thing for her. Me and Hill on a beach watching the sun set...oh mamma.
    If you see yourself as conservative, Hillary is actually not a bad choice. She's by far the most conservative of the Democrats running for president right now. She's actually pretty moderate on the Iraq war, really fiscally conservative, and is way into cleaning up video games, the Internet, and TV. You know, for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    If you see yourself as conservative, Hillary is actually not a bad choice. She's by far the most conservative of the Democrats running for president right now. She's actually pretty moderate on the Iraq war, really fiscally conservative, and is way into cleaning up video games, the Internet, and TV. You know, for the children.
    I would expect much the same aproach as Bill and that wasn't all bad.

I think her appearance on Fox is smart one. I don't think you win the Presidency from the left (Beckel, H Ford say this too). She needs to broaden her audience at some point. She'll alienate the far left but gain 'middle' peeps.

She should keep her grubby chubby hands OFF the Internet though.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    If you see yourself as conservative, Hillary is actually not a bad choice. She's by far the most conservative of the Democrats running for president right now.
    Bill Richardson seems about as conservative as Hillary Clinton, especially once you get past the Iraq War.

She's actually pretty moderate on the Iraq war, really fiscally conservative, and is way into cleaning up video games, the Internet, and TV. You know, for the children.
    /me barfs in Big Swami's general direction

+ Reply to Thread