• other

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hillary/Obama

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Obama > Edwards >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clinton

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I like Edwards most, but I'll take Obama and not cry too much about it. Clinton - only if she promises to resign and let her "husband" take over.

I like Obama, but Bill Clinton hanging around the white house for 4 years would not be a bad thing.
    Destiny

you know, im a big fan of billy C, but i wouldnt count on him being a huge piece of hilary's administration. i mean, what she put up with to keep her shot at the presidency is probably not forgiven or forgotten (no clue on what their relationship is like). my guess is he's paying his penitance (sp?), will be wheeled out for black tie events, but more or less kept out of her power circle.

i really dont hate hillary, her ideologies i guess are similar to mine, but she seems to me to be the epitome with the ugly side of politics. im a little too optimistic to just give someone like her my vote. if she wins, fine, i guess. atleast she's a GWB thats on my side. but for the sake of the country, i really hope we can do better.

I wonder if Hillary will leave a stain on some chicks dress.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Both Edwards and Clinton exercise their personal ambitions at the overall expense of the Democratic party.

Edwards forked over a U.S. Senate seat that he almost certainly could've kept (and probably no one else could've kept) if not for his 2004 aspirations. He's a likeable guy with a likeable wife, who spoke of issues that no other candidates were speaking of. Still, I'd prefer he stay with his wife through her time of need and get his damn seat back and then run for President if he wants. I fear skeletons in the Edwards closet, for that matter. How would John Edwards deal with "Did you have children with another woman"? (Note that owing to Elizabeth Edwards and donor egg IVF, he probably did.)

Hillary Clinton is horribly divisive without having any exceptionally polarizing opinions, by virtue of being demonized over her First Lady years. She's not adding great value to the equation (apart from being a woman and having First Laddie Bill in tow) that some other candidate couldn't provide. She hasn't been particularly correct on a lot of things, and where she has been correct in the past (e.g. healthcare), she's backed down and sucked lobby cock to the point of staining her blue dress.

I don't like any of them and not enamored with any of the Reps yet either.

I expect Hillary to win in the long run cuz of the machine she pretty much inherited. But its fairly early and Obama could get some momentum and take the nomination too. Who knows? If you look back Carter was not the front runner and Billy boy wasn't either so the Dems can surprise us.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Odds On: Who will be chosen as the Democratic candidate for the 2008 US Presidential Election?

Hillary Clinton
    4/11

Barack Obama
    12/5

Al Gore
    5/1

John Edwards
    8/1

Dennis Kucinich
    20/1

Joseph Biden
    30/1