11 73.33%
  • other

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary/Obama

Hillary/Obama

interested to see what the opinion of the board is. i made it hilary / obama, cuz right now theyre far away the favorites, it would seem. i'll also ad an "other" choice.

to sway the voting a little, i suggest watching this video:

lobbyists represent "real americans". lobbyists are probably the first thing i got rid of if i was in charge in DC. i wasnt voting for hilary anyway, but now if she gets the nomination ill be sure to vote 3rd party.

she really is the democratic george w. bush.

Blog Entries
    Are you asking who we prefer or for a prediction?
    Find a new slant.

lets say.... who you want.... to win the election.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    to sway the voting a little, i suggest watching this video:
    And I'm the one that posts loaded polls, right? lol

My personal power rankings:

1. Obama
    2. Edwards
    3. Clinton

I just don't think Obama can be elected in 2008 America.
    Last edited by Glenn; 08-07-2007 at 08:10 AM.
    Find a new slant.

i may not disagree with you, but not because he's black.

he's billed himself as a new age politician that wont sling mud and what not. its what i, and many others, like about him. and it would work great if he was the front runner. but he's pretty much behind in all the polls, and time is running out. he really needs to throw some dirt, but then what happens to his own campaign? i guess edwards emerging and giving this a legit 3 horse race (and him subsequently attacking hilary) would be best for obama.

however, i have heard that obama isnt as behind in the primaries as it appears. and that hilary's numbers are inflated by independants not likely to vote in a primary, while obama has been wooing the base with promises of no nukes and meetings with fidel, et al.

also its worth noting that edwards (29)leads iowa, followed by obama (23), and then clinton(21). though i guess edwards has been spending a ton more time there.

Hil is going to smoke him something fierce BD. His best bet is to take the whooping queitly and look for a chance to sneak in as Veep.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    And I'm the one that posts loaded polls, right? lol

My personal power rankings:

1. Obama
    2. Edwards
    3. Clinton

I just don't think Obama can be elected in 2008 America.
    My rankings as well. If you watched the you tube debate they all fared well I think too.

and B-diddy, I think Obama slung a little mud there. He brought up the voting for the war angle a few times, and I think he'll really hammer that home as the election draws closer. He's also brought up the not taking lobby dollars as well a lot.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

your right that oboma has started attacking hillary. but its still been reletively subtle. i'll be interested to watch where he goes with it.

i like edwards too. he lost alot of appeal with me with the whole wife/cancer thing and how he dealt with it. but he's billing himself as the people's president, so i'd vote for him.

I liked how Edwards said he was pro life (based on religion), but he'd never pass any law to take away the rights of the women to choose. He feels that church and state have to be separated that way, and that a leader's religeous beliefs cannot cloud what is best for the country. That is very refreshing, regardless of whether you are pro choice or pro life.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread