+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sagnasty Style

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Do Sagnasty people consider Bay City folks to be their own?

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/i...ng_to_bay.html
    They'd prolly like to claim us, but no way.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...liated_sa.html

Jason L. Savage brought national, night-time jokester humiliation and worldwide embarrassment to the Great Lakes Bay Region by having sex with a vacuum hose in a Thomas Township car wash, Saginaw County Circuit Judge Fred L. Borchard said while scolding him at his sentencing Wednesday.

Late-night television's "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno and the "Late Show" with David Letterman poked fun at Saginaw because of him, Borchard told Savage before sending him to jail for 90 days for indecent exposure.

A Thomas Township resident saw "someone acting suspicious" at the car wash at 7362 Gratiot at 6:45 a.m. Oct. 16, authorities said. A police officer parked nearby and caught Savage in the act, investigators said.

Borchard said he's also had an inquiry from the London Globe newspaper about the incident.

"I believe you owe the community an apology for what you've done," Borchard said.

Savage, 29, said the ordeal was humiliating and "has been overwhelming." He said people stare at him, he's afraid to come out of his house and he can't find a job.

"It's been horrible," said Savage, who has agreed to undergo counseling. "I've been keeping my nose clean and staying out of trouble."

Savage, who lives at 11615 Swan Creek in Swan Creek Township, pleaded no contest, meaning he doesn't contest the prosecutor's evidence and accepts the punishment.

Saginaw defense attorney Philip A. Sturtz sought a lenient sentence, saying the humiliation is enough punishment.

"He's truly apologetic," Sturtz said.

Savage was on parole for fleeing from a police officer Oct. 14, 2004. Borchard told Savage the Department of Corrections could find he violated terms of his parole. The department was to release Savage from parole Monday, June 1.

Savage has convictions for home invasion in 1996, and possessing marijuana in a prison in 1998, court records show.

I know this isn't a Saginaw Appreciation thread, but come on Mxy. .. Did that really have to go here?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    Saginaw roll call:

ME
    Count the Diesel as a Saginaw man.

Suck on that one Bay City bitches!!!

Damn, trying to help out some Tri-City brethren and get dumped on.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I know this isn't a Saginaw Appreciation thread, but come on Mxy. .. Did that really have to go here?
    When I read about something "bad" going down in Saginaw, I think "Sagnasty" these days. Whoever came up with this thread title is at fault, because I never thought of Saginaw as Sagnasty, even when I lived in Flint for a spell.

Sagnasty the next Hollywood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBwOCzmm508
    I want Michigan State to win every game they play, except Michigan.

thought you might get a kick out of this Glenn

H & M Demolition Cos. of Holland is tearing down the remaining structures of the former Andersen Water Park, 1830 Fordney in Saginaw.
    The 21-year-old, once-popular water park with 360-foot water slides and wave pool will transform into a splash park, playscape and skate park.

John Huizenga operates an excavator to knock down buildings that once served as the entryway, concessions and changing rooms.

Construction bids for the new park, a $1.58 million project, likely will go out in June, said Jeffrey Klopcic, Saginaw's Geographic Information System administrator and coordinator of new plans for the site.

Officials, who will call a community meeting this month to seek input for a skate park there, hope to open the park by summer 2010.

City leaders closed Andersen Water Park in 2002 because the city no longer could afford to subsidize it. The park opened in 1988, drawing up to 67,000 paying visitors during a 100-day summer schedule.

I want Michigan State to win every game they play, except Michigan.

http://www.markesayeager.com/mpg/mar...ceusa-t37.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Markesa from Sagnasty
    I am 23 years old! Crazy person with a crazy lifestyle. I live for the moment, not the past or the future! I am a fun loving person who just wants to have a good time and live life to the fullest!

NOTE: If you are a fake photographer just looking to do a shoot with a girl in a dirty motel room just for your own pleasure, do NOT contact me. I'm pretty smart and can easily eye u perverts out!

+ Reply to Thread