+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sagnasty Style

Sagnasty Style

So from Bay Valley Country Club to Convenant Hospital in Saginaw, its just taking 75 and then taking 675 around that little biz loop and get off down there at the south west corner of 675, right?

It looks pretty straight forward, just thought I'd ask. Half an hour or so?
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    My Wilmer Jones Ham smoke detector says "I think so, sounds about right", but I don't know those particular destinations. Half an hour sounds like a reasonable order of magnitude for how long it takes to get from Random Point A in Bay City to Random Point B in Saginaw.

Blog Entries
    Tahoe, I've been away from my beloved Saginaw for too long now to be of help here.

Lots of Saginaw people here, though, so I'm sure someone will step up for you.
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, except when you exit you'll have to stay straight and left at that exit. It will force you to turn if you follow it, but there are Hosptial signs and things to guide you. The biggest trick will be getting to the right "campus". Covenant isn't just one big building. It's a complex, and the buildings are in the same general area but they are very much seperate. If you get to one, they can tell you which building you need to be at and how to get there.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Thanks guys, I prolly didn't need to post this but thought what the hell. My Aunt is in Covenant and thought it would be one hospital. I'll have to do some checking on that(Thanks Jethro). I'll be in town tomorrow sometime for a week or so and have to go see my Aunt.

I'm bringing my clubs cuz I've never played Bay Valley.

I'm coming to Michigan so its sure to get hot and muggy.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Michigan knew you were coming. It's been hot and hot and muggy the last few days.
    STEW BEEF!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Well hurry up and get the fuck out already, we need some rain.

We wouldn't have this problem if we were in China or used tornados to power our cities.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Bid of $1.75 on eBay gets abandoned Saginaw home

1 hour, 5 minutes ago

SAGINAW, Mich. - With a winning bid of just $1.75, a Chicago woman has won an auction for an abandoned home in Saginaw.

Joanne Smith, 30, recently was the top bidder for the home during an auction on eBay, The Saginaw News reported. Her bid was one of eight for the home.

"I am going to try and sell it," she told the newspaper. "I don't have any plans to move to Saginaw."

Smith said she hasn't seen the property or visited Saginaw, which has been hard-hit by economic troubles in recent years.

There's a notice on the door of the home saying a foreclosure hearing is pending, the newspaper said. She must pay about $850 in back taxes and yard cleanup costs.

The Saginaw News said it could not reach the seller, Southern Investments LLC, for comment.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    This is now the official Saginaw thread, btw.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread