+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The M in U of M means MCGUFFIE!

Quote Originally Posted by HipDigIt
    ...of this Tejas smurf too. Like the great Al Pacino once said,"Show me what ya' got!!" Until then fuck you and your gay gymnast highlight reel.

Hmm...I'm pretty sure it's not a gymnast reel. He's just showing how sick of an athlete he is. No need to hate on him because you can't do that. This kid is one of the best athletes I've seen and he will carry on Michigan's dominance with Mallet next yr.

Excuse me but....

Quote Originally Posted by umichjenks
    Hmm...I'm pretty sure it's not a gymnast reel. He's just showing how sick of an athlete he is. No need to hate on him because you can't do that. This kid is one of the best athletes I've seen and he will carry on Michigan's dominance with Mallet next yr.
    Uh, dominance of what? "O-fer Ohio State?" or "O-Fer" the bowl games. They bring new meaning to the term of "overrated gasbags" or you have "regional power," take your pick. Funny. ......The Big 10 ain't Tejas 4A FB 'ole buddy. I think he'll be a pretty good player no more no less.

Quote Originally Posted by umichjenks
    That is absolutely sick. This kid is going to do some unbelievable things in AA.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

dismissing that video is like dismissing a sick dunk in basketball. yea, it might mean nothing if thats all there is.... or maybe it demonstrates true talent.

personally, i'll take my chances with the athletic freaks and see what i can do with it. but i guess the counter argument "uhhh, it doesnt exactly correlate to football" is cogent, too.

Yup yup, I agree B.

Bad news-McGuffie was injured in Cy-Fair's game tonight. Looks like your typical ankle sprain.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Blog Entries
    lol
    Find a new slant.

Wow Glan. This board needs some updating!
    We had subs. It was crazy.

+ Reply to Thread