+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The M in U of M means MCGUFFIE!

Never said congrats. I was pissed about McGuffie's comments about State. I agree to an extent, but those are my boys and I didn't like it. Wish he wouldn't have said those things cuz I'm a big McGuffie fan. It'll change now with the comments.

But, you guys got one of the most amazing players I've ever seen. I don't care what Rivals said. There isn't a back I'd rather have at my school.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Never said congrats. I was pissed about McGuffie's comments about State. I agree to an extent, but those are my boys and I didn't like it. Wish he wouldn't have said those things cuz I'm a big McGuffie fan. It'll change now with the comments.

But, you guys got one of the most amazing players I've ever seen. I don't care what Rivals said. There isn't a back I'd rather have at my school.
    Thanks for the dap at the end playa, but I knew you'd find a way to end up hating on McGuffie. Did we ever find out if that's really what he said or Art's interpretation? Even if he did say it, do you blame him? He's just trying to make his future team better.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Those were quotes taking from a Scout.com article.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

I hate to be negative in this thread, but is this dude only 5'1, 180?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I hate to be negative in this thread, but is this dude only 5'1, 180?
    hahaha, I saw that too. Nope, it's a misprint. Rivals has him listed at 6'0", 188. They probably meant 6'1" and jicked it up.

Thank God. I was a little worried about the guy's future after a couple tackles in college football.

MoTown is right.

six feet, it says.

From someone who has seen him a few times. He is a hair over 5'11".
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    six feet, it says.
    http://www.cstv.com/recruiting/recruiting2008.html

Sam McGuffie
    RB 5'1" 180 4.30 Houston, TX Cy-Fair Michigan Human-highlight film, most exiciting player in the country, threat for big yards every touch.

MoTown is right.

Found this picture of McGuffie on scout. Let me know if you can figure out what's going on here.

WTF?

+ Reply to Thread