+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Harbaugh have an axe to grind?

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    I understand. It would probably have taken you all day at the rate I picture you reading.
    You are right! You know what is amazing about a low reader like myself though, the state of Michigan certifying a moron like me to not only teach, but labeling me "Highly Qualified" to teach Social Studies and....(you'll never guess) ENGLISH! And to top it all off, SVSU is allowing me to finish up my Master's Degree despite my low reading level. Simply amazing!

Tre, its just going to get even uglier if you start in on that.
    STEW BEEF!

How do you manage to teach if you cannot read 5 minutes worth of a post?

Spend less time posting and more time reading and understanding what people say.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Blog Entries
    The fact that the standards are so low for teachers these days doesn't make any "cents".
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    How do you manage to teach if you cannot read 5 minutes worth of a post?

Spend less time posting and more time reading and understanding what people say.
    I read every decent post, don't want to waste my time with 700 words though. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I read every decent post, don't want to waste my time with 700 words though. Sorry
    How can you classify it as decent or not decent without reading it?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    How can you classify it as decent or not decent without reading it?
    Because I said twice that it was a stupid topic and I didn't care after reading 9 pages of academic arguements.

1. The substanative part of my post was 315 words, followed by a cut and paste description of the rigorous coaching concentration within the msu kinesiology degree program.

2. Your post that the low graduation rates at msu are proof of elevated academic standards at msu would be the dumbest thing I have read on this board, except for your pal budkow's comparison to slavery.

3. For such a highly regarded teacher, it is "simply amazing" that you have no interest in a discussion of contemporary education standards and discrepancies.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

my grocery store is offering a free mba from UM business school with the purchase of 3 boxes of kleenex. but i passed cuz thats ridiculous. allergy season is over, what am i going to do with three boxes of kleenex?

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    1. The substanative part of my post was 315 words, followed by a cut and paste description of the rigorous coaching concentration within the msu kinesiology degree program.

2. Your post that the low graduation rates at msu are proof of elevated academic standards at msu would be the dumbest thing I have read on this board, except for your pal budkow's comparison to slavery.

3. For such a highly regarded teacher, it is "simply amazing" that you have no interest in a discussion of contemporary education standards and discrepancies.
    Maybe it's you that needs help reading. I never said MSU's low graduation rate was proof of elevated academic standards. READ. I said that if they aren't graduating, State obviously isn't pushing them through. Big difference there. You also claimed that UM wasn't helping its athletes through, then you followed it by citing great graduation rates. THAT is the stupidest thing I've seen on this board.

I work in education and spend much of my free time discussing education as part of my Master's program. So when I get on a sports board, you are right I don't want to discuss the U of M academics. Do you like to spend all your free time talking about your work?

At the end of the day, you have an alum and former standout Quarterback calling Michigan out. Your own athletes are calling out your U.
    Last edited by Baker; 08-02-2007 at 06:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread