+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Does Harbaugh have an axe to grind?

Request: bukdow, xanadu and Zip need to get a room and work this out. Just find out once and for all who has the biggest dick so we can all move on.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Jethro, that's two recent posts in a thread you are supposedly not reading.
    I think somebody is interested!!!
    This has been a great threa, man, but I'm calling it done. Exhausted.
    Michigan wins this thread, 1,952 points to 212 for MSU.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    (I did see one site that listed high UM basketball grad rates as well, above 75%, can;t verify that).
    does anyone know if sims, harris, or petway graduated? Judging by their "basketball iq", i'd be surprised. I'm pretty sure my elementary school team played smarter and with more composure. i suppose it could be all amaker's fault, but the utter lack of common sense was mindblowing at times.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Xanadu wrote: Waaaaaaaawaaaaa Quit posting bad stuff about Michigan you meany! Michigan is the best! You...you...little brother!

Sorry, couldn't resist. All in fun.
    Last edited by Baker; 08-15-2007 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HipDigIt
    Sorry to get in the middle of this one but I had this at the ready for another Izzo doubter.

2000 NCAA Championship • Four Final Fours: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2005 (most in nation) • Four Big Ten regular-season championships: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 • Two Big Ten Tournament titles: 1999, 2000 • 10 straight NCAA Tournament appearances (fifth-longest in the nation) • 10 players drafted since 2000 (third-best in the nation) • 82.9% GRADUATION RATE (for players who finished four years of school) • 145 straight home sellouts • Six assistant coaches who got head coaching jobs • Eight McDonald's All-Americans have played for MSU in the past eight seasons • MSU has played 34 of the 36 other Final Four teams since 1998

I think they are 2nd to Nortwestern.
    Jack, you are the fucking man. Look at that shit. Sick as hell!

crying about the michigan fight song? are you fucking kidding me? are you 2 years old? Should I complain that msu's fight song says "spartan teams are never beaten".

maybe i have maize and blue goggles, but at least i can articulate an argument beyond OMG, did you hear what harbaugh said or OMG did you see what was on that picture blog. you can't engage in a grown-up debate so you run away. then you come back with weak shit posted from a joke picture blog "to prove your point". the issue of race, football, and college runs much deeper than espn articles and ann arbor news blogs.

i'm sure that if I felt the desire, I could find a quote from someone related to msu that sounds pretty arrogant. however, i don't give a fuck. do you think msu administration doesn't tout msu every chance it gets. is izzo a shit coach because he took randolph when other schools wouldn't touch him? answer: no izzo does a great job of combining basketball success with academic success. (see, i can admit that because I am not a whiny little bitch) the only person on this site that claims michigan self-perception as perfect is whiny sparties.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next "it is so unfair that michigan fans pick on me" post. maybe you can IM me when it is ready

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11

Sorry, couldn't resist. All in fun.
    that's cool, i would assume you work better with pictures better than the written word. by the way, "sometimes when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you" think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    (see, i can admit that because I am not a whiny little bitch)
    Funny quote seeing that every single post that you've had on this topic thus far is you crying about MSU fans posting negative news on UM.

Warm that bottle up...

this is pathetic, even for you

I'm just the little brother, you shouldn't expect much. Right?

+ Reply to Thread