I'm glad the link is there now, because you obviously overlooked some other important percentages there. Hopefully everyone can go and see the whole story, based on numbers that are 3 1/2 years old. You'll see that at the time, while the football numbers looked less than outstanding, the school as a whole graduated a higher percentage of student athletes than any other school on the list.

By the way, I really love how this always gravitates toward race.
Are we to believe there are more black kids who don't know how to study than there are white kids who don't know how to study? It's interesting that more often than not, people that just so happen to be black are in a round about way calling black people dumb and blaming white people. Last I checked, every student that came through my class had the exact same opportunity in there. Racism is a funny thing, since it's implied the majority race is the one that's most racist, when I generally see it being more prominant amongst minorities. Different debate, different thread, sorry to bring it up. All I know is I don't give a crap whether a kid is white, black, tan, male, female, pretty, ugly as sin, tall, short, skinny, chubby, etc. I differentiate my teaching to give opportunities to everyone in the room and I care about every single one finding success. (excuse my rant if it put you to sleep)