+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Opening night, Pistons at Miami, 11/1/07, Rip will not play - Afflalo to start

Where's the chat at? Th chat link on WTFDetroit.com's main page gives me a page not found error.

i feel like joe really really really doesnt want me to watch the pistons anymore.

Blog Entries
    chat, diddy.

this heat team sucks on multiple levels.

AA is a tad quicker than i thought, maybe he does hae a legit pro career ahead of him.

lol, i sure hope stuckey and amir are all they are supposed to be, because a bench that plays nazr, flip murray, hayes, and lindsey hunter makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

I loved Tay's agressiveness tonight. That's what every Pistons fan has been begging for... for about 5 years now. He didn't shoot all that well, but he had a lot of layups because of his agressiveness. And he didn't once pass up a shot he was supposed to take.

I'm still not sold on McDyess starting. He looked uncomfortable out there. Let's see how the next couple of games go.

I really with Afflalo would have been a little more involved in the offense. I know he's a rookie, but it seemed like no one really trusted him yet. I think he needs time to gel.

Flip Murray sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Is it any wonder Tay has a career best night - on opening night? He is clearly an assasin, but his frame cannot take the abuse of a full 82-game schedule, plus playoffs for 40 minutes a night. This is all the more reason why we need a legit back-up, and I'm happy to say we might finally have one in Afflalo and Hayes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Ricky Davis has still got game.
    Still got game=the ability to jack up a ton of shots

+ Reply to Thread