+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What the Hell is he saying

What the Hell is he saying

Blog Entries
    I think MOLA emailed this to me about a year ago.

He loves it!

I think it's pretty clear that the guy is saying, "Chakarone, Chakarone, eeheheeehheeeheheehhee".
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    You bastard.

I can't get this out of my head now.
    Find a new slant.

You know, Glenn, I thought I ws making some progress learning Spanish, but goddamm if I can remember "ooommeereeeeruuuoouoououcncmmmannabablblmmenennih mmhmhhhmmm"
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    bump
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

LOL This is incredible.

I have watched this like fourty times since you posted this. And then Glenn posts the Shrek thing. There is zero chance of me getting this song out of my head before August.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Macarron Chacarron (usually shortened to Chacarron) is a hit Spanish-language song by El Chombo feat. Andy's Val Gourmet, both artists from Panama. The song has gained popularity on the internet because of its nonsense lyrics sung by an artist to the beat of the song, which originally did not have any lyrics and odd music video which he made in response to a previous video to the beat of the original, lyricless song, with an excerpt featured on many YTMND sites, the most popular being one with Batman bobbing his head. Due to its success on the Internet, many parody videos have appeared including a Shrek video and a Towlie video. Also, there was a Batman video called "Batman on Drugs". The song is also used in a popular youtube trilogy, Stick Figures on Crack, which the song is played while a stick figure is dancing in a strange fashion, except for in the third episode (Stick Figures on Crack 3), where Mario headbangs to the song. The song is sometimes falsely credited to "El Mudo," an underground Spanish Pop group.

BBC Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills started a campaign on 30 October 2006 to get the song to #1 in the UK singles chart. A link was put up on the BBC website to the video on YouTube.

A similar song, Chacarron Macarron, appeared as the first track of Yahari's album Las + Bailables de .... Yahari [1]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    LOL This is incredible.

I have watched this like fourty times since you posted this. And then Glenn posts the Shrek thing. There is zero chance of me getting this song out of my head before August.
    I'm satisfied that I'm at least taking somebody else down with me.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread