+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A bunch of people get bent out of shape about Hindus

^^Goddamm! I forgot about that! Thanks Chris. On second thought, make the little fuckers say a rosary every morning, and offer one of their classmates up in sacrifice like Abraham and his son Isaac.
    Of course, have someone dressed as George Bush run in just as the kid is about to be whacked, and save him, and proclaim that George Bush is Lord and God of us all!
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I just find the idea of forcing children to make a loyalty pledge a little...odd.

But as far as I'm concerned the Senate can do whatever they want. It doesn't matter anyway. If they want to have a Hindu priest say a few words about friendship and togetherness before they get down to the business of pissing away my tax dollars on no-bid contracts to KBR, I gives a fuck.

That's the part of this that drives me nuts, I think. The horrible shit the Senate does every goddamn day is apparently perfectly Christian to these protesting lamebrains, but the fact that a Hindu priest opened the session was un-fucking-sat, I guess.

Blog Entries
    The Russians aren't godless anymore, BTW.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Well, is the "Pledge" a prayer to a flag, a country, while God is who we're supposed to "worship"? It's the most blatantly bullshit mixing of church and state you can have. It's indoctrination of children. Get the whole fucking thing thrown out of the classroom. Let children be critical thinkers who make their own decisions regarding their allegiances and don;t force them to be robotic patriots, as that term is about as shifting as the sands of religion, and would depend on who is defining "patriotism" at any given time. Sheesh.
    Come on Zip, what's next...the Russians aren't godless anymore?

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    The Russians are like the Greeks now. They all belong to the Orthodox church, but no one actually believes in God.

SO the Russians and greeks are just like Americans?

Blog Entries
    PRAISE THE LAWRD!
    Last edited by Timone; 07-18-2007 at 05:23 PM.

A bunch of peeps get bent out of shape about anything these days. I mean the ACLU wanted a teacher fired cuz she wouldn't conceal or take off her lil Jesus cross, and then the ACLU got bent out of shape when a School kicked out some kids cuz they told a teacher to 'fuck off' claiming some freedom of speech bull shit.

Peeps get bent out of shape cuz a nurse can't give their kid an aspirin, but our underaged daughters can have an abortion without notifying parents.

Peeps just need to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Peeps get bent out of shape cuz a nurse can't give their kid an aspirin, but our underaged daughters can have an abortion without notifying parents.
    Yeah, cuz it's SO much better for all concerned if more and more teenagers would just have more kids! Get 'em out early and often, so you can be a grandmother by the time you're 28 I say!

Abortion is one thing, everyone has an opionion on that but I don't agree with the non-notification thing. I don't think that kids can do that anywhere, but it is ok somewhere, iinm.

+ Reply to Thread