+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan signs 8 year deal with adidas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Glenn, you are seriously a moron. Yeah, that's what I said. That's exactly the point I was making. You either can't read or you're an idiot.

lol

I think you are hungry for an opportunity to feel like MSU is better than Michigan, just once. For some reason, you thought that this story was that golden opportunity.

The junk you spewed in this thread is so baseless with regards to how this decision is going to effect (or not effect) Michigan's on-field success, that now, left without any solid points to make, you are resorting to calling others (me, in this case) morons.

People don't have to look any farther than this thread to see who the moron is.

Weaksauce, my man, weaksauce.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    Sorry that you have to pawn off the fact that you are so shallow that a swoosh matters to you more than anything else.
    Look at that, you and Glenn have something in common. What is with you two? "The swoosh matters to you more than anything else." Yeah, that's what I said. The swoosh matters more than anything in life, that's exactly what I was trying to say. I know I said that Nike just makes better gear, but what I really meant by that was that "The swooth matter more than anything else."

Do you know how stupid you sound? You sound like Glenn with his brilliant post above.

I liked your other moronic post- "Only slender footed girls like Nike's." Brilliant. Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Tiger Woods, Derek Jeter, etc etc. are all a bunch of slender footed girls. Maybe it is in fact your shitty posts that have dragged this on.

Blog Entries
    Wearing Nike might get your jersey included in more rap videos, but games aren't won in rap videos.

I'll repeat the concept for you Tre, since you seem to be having a hard time.

Any kid that chooses a school based on which apparel company they have contracted with as opposed to basing it on the strength of the program, the coaching staff, facilities, academics, TV exposure, and potential playing time, for example, is not the kind of kid Michigan wants anyways.

You can have those kids, Tre. Get them some new Jordans and a fresh new swooshed MSU jersey so they can be happy with 9th place in the Big Ten. But hey, they'll be "feeeeelin it" because they look good!

You not being able to admit that adidas vs. Nike has NOTHING to do with Michigan's on-field success is the real story here.
    Find a new slant.

Note: Look for Lebron James playing a tender footed girl in the next "Lebron's" commercial.

I hear Serina whoops his ass in that ad.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    lol

I think you are hungry for an opportunity to feel like MSU is better than Michigan, just once. For some reason, you thought that this story was that golden opportunity.

The junk you spewed in this thread is so baseless with regards to how this decision is going to effect (or not effect) Michigan's on-field success that left without any solid points to make, you are resorting to calling others (me, in this case) morons.

People don't have to look any farther than this thread to see who the moron is.

Weaksauce, my man, weaksauce.
    A MICHIGAN FAN starts this thread. I agree with him. And somehow Glenn turns it into some conspiracy theory that Tre wants to twist this into MSU is better than UM. Are you that obsessed with the MSU-UM fan war?

The only thing people are going to see is your over the top posts and the fact that you can't read. Moodini came over and checked this thread out last night, first thing he said, "Of course, Glenn going way over the top with his post." I make points about how this sucks and Nike is the way to go and you turn it into some ridiculous theory about MSU. Maybe moron was the wrong word. Pathetic?

Blog Entries
    But, I'm telling you right now, it matters to recruits.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Wearing Nike might get your jersey included in more rap videos, but games aren't won in rap videos.

I'll repeat the concept for you Tre, since you seem to be having a hard time.

Any kid that chooses a school based on which apparel company they have contracted with as opposed to basing it on the strength of the program, the coaching staff, facilities, academics, TV exposure, and potential playing time, for example, is not the kind of kid Michigan wants anyways.

You can have those kids, Tre. Get them some new Jordans and a fresh new swooshed MSU jersey so they can be happy with 9th place in the Big Ten. But hey, they'll be "feeeeelin it" because they look good!

You not being able to admit that adidas vs. Nike has NOTHING to do with Michigan's on-field success is the real story here.
    I've said it the entire time. Huge deal? (make sure you read it this time) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does it have anything to do with on field success? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moodini starts a simple little thread about how it sucks that UM switched from Nike, I agreed completely. You start going off on some rant about MSU and what kind of kids you want. The only thing I said in terms of recruits is that Nike is more appealing to them. Does it matter to them, sure, it appeals to them and they are high schoolers. Did I say a kid wouldn't go there because of it? Did anyone say they'd have some monumental dropoff in recruiting all because they don't have Nike? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if I use enough exclamation points, you'll read it this time. We just said it appealed to kids therefore it's good to have Nike. Mountains out of molehills dude.

Carry on with your conspiracty theory about how this somehow involves Tre and his quest to take down Michigan and raise up the green and white. Good grief.
    Last edited by Baker; 07-12-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I told Tre last night, I'd much rather us lose McGuffie than sign a deal with adidas. I can't buy any new Michigan gear until 2017. YUCK!
    I'm going to leave the fact that you guys talk about this place with each other in person alone. I don't have a problem with Mood at all, but when you post something like the quote above, you give the appearance that you are a fan of clothing, not a fan of a sports team.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, lol.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I've said it the entire time. Huge deal? (make sure you read it this time) NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But to the rest of us that like rocking tight team gear and to the recruits that want to do the same, this a huge deal.

HORRIBLE DECISION.
    Hmmm.

Does it have anything to do with on field success? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But, I'm telling you right now, it matters to recruits.
    Hmmm.

So now you are saying that it matters to recruits (implying that it will impact their decision where to go) but not the on-field product.

How can both be true?

You are approaching defcon 4, I think my work here is done.
    Find a new slant.

LMAO at Glenn.

We have a winner...applications for the Special Olympics are 2 forums over.
    Last edited by Artermis; 07-12-2007 at 01:20 PM.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

+ Reply to Thread