+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan signs 8 year deal with adidas

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    I'm sorry but arguing with you and Art on this is like arguing with my Dad back in the day on what is "cool" to wear. Yet, even he understood that I had to have the new Jordan's for my season.
    I can see your point. Sitting around jerking off to pictures of Tom Izzo sure does require the best footwear.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I'd be more pissed if I was an MSU fan. Their uniforms are green.
    Elfs wear green.
    Maybe, but we've got the tightest freaking mascot on Earth and that is a Moodini quote after watching 300.

Trust me dude, those dark days wearing Reebok sucked as a MSU fan. They won the National Championship and Reebok put out one freaking NC shirt. Their Uni's were terrible, luckily their teams were great.
    Before Nike:

After Nike:

Blog Entries
    So 4th graders wanting to wear Jordans makes Michigan worse on the field/court.

Gotcha.

They have a pretty good business school at UM, right?

Do you think that someone there was bright enough to figure out that the increased $ that they are getting from adidas is more than enough to cover any possible dropoff in sales/proceeds if in fact there is one?

I'm not trying to bust your balls here too much Tre, it just sounds like you are trying to be opportunistic here.
    Find a new slant.

It is a big deal because of something I said?

I am not the one freaking out over this whole thing. Adidias, Nike, nonissue to me. The only issue is more money for UM.

Sorry that you have to pawn off the fact that you are so shallow that a swoosh matters to you more than anything else.

I connect with 3rd and 4th graders just fine. I coach them in multiple sports all summer. When I got their uniforms for the baseball and soccer all star teams, not one of them came up to me and got pissed because there was no Nike Swoosh on their uniforms. Hell, most of them were just happy to have a uniform.

I am not too old to understand the concept that the Nike Swoosh is beloved by many. It is not even the product, but the fact that it has been beat over on heads on TV so much that we should just do it.

Again, only those who are somehow upset that UM and Nike are not involved have their panties in a bunch. I dont really care who they get to make their uniforms or shoes.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

what a stupid argument

adidas will be fine. They don't have the "Tre Playa" aspect going for them, but usually the gear is quality.

thispostwasanexcusetogetmynewmoodiniavatarandsigou tthere

I connect with third and fourth graders. A backhand smash to the face works quite well to get them to wear the new Adidas UM jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Maybe, but we've got the tightest freaking mascot on Earth and that is a Moodini quote after watching 300.

Trust me dude, those dark days wearing Reebok sucked as a MSU fan. They won the National Championship and Reebok put out one freaking NC shirt. Their Uni's were terrible, luckily their teams were great.
    Before Nike:

After Nike:
    MSU DOES have a sweet mascot, but I didn't picture him fighting the Persians in "300".

I think your uniform comparison is a bit skewed, Tre. One set is pictured on a close hanger outside what appears to a dumpster not unlike the one I currently reside in. The other set is being worn by Drew Stanton and I belive Jehru Caulcrick in what must be Spartan Stadium. I bet if you put the first two on a couple of otherwise naked MSU HOT chicks, the Reebok uni's would win.
    We'll see this fall. If UM's uniforms look like dooky, and sales plummet from what I believe is currently the #4 position, I will then concede that you have won the argument, and you and Moodini can tell your teacher about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    So 4th graders wanting to wear Jordans makes Michigan worse on the field/court.

Gotcha.
    Glenn, you are seriously a moron. Yeah, that's what I said. That's exactly the point I was making. You either can't read or you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    It is a big deal because of something I said?

I am not the one freaking out over this whole thing. Adidias, Nike, nonissue to me. The only issue is more money for UM.

Sorry that you have to pawn off the fact that you are so shallow that a swoosh matters to you more than anything else.

I connect with 3rd and 4th graders just fine. I coach them in multiple sports all summer. When I got their uniforms for the baseball and soccer all star teams, not one of them came up to me and got pissed because there was no Nike Swoosh on their uniforms. Hell, most of them were just happy to have a uniform.

I am not too old to understand the concept that the Nike Swoosh is beloved by many. It is not even the product, but the fact that it has been beat over on heads on TV so much that we should just do it.

Again, only those who are somehow upset that UM and Nike are not involved have their panties in a bunch. I dont really care who they get to make their uniforms or shoes.
    That's 100% alpaca right there.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread