+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31
FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan signs 8 year deal with adidas

Thanks for the pics Art and Wiz. The jerseys don't really look that bad in Art's pic, but why TF does Feagin get his jersey represented? That cat's not even on campus yet and he's a wierd 3 star QB.

Wizzle, your pics made me a little uneasy, so I decided to go to the M Den website and buy 120 bucks worth of clearance Nike stuff. If I would have spent 30 more I would have gotten a teddy bear!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

By the way, welcome back Art.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

here ya go

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...TS06/307140001

this may sound racist, but I hate the whites

Blog Entries
    I agree on the white, but I wonder how ballers are going to feel about them?
    Find a new slant.

that's really the only opinion that matters

Wierd stuff from the article-

"There will also be a sticky strip that says Go Blue across the bottom to hold the jersey in the player’s pants."

We put Bo Schembechler’s famous quote ‘Those Who Stay Will Be Champions’ in the hem of the authentic jersey. It’s not just about us just putting a logo on the program. We also have (silicone prints of) the 42 Big Ten championships on the inside of shoulder pad area. We can do everything with the outside of the jersey to uphold the honor and tradition. We’re putting more on the inside.”

Stuff on the inside of the jersey? What's the point? And WTF is a "sticky strip"

Check out the gallery too.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/g...=713002&Ref=PH

This "baller" is not feeling it.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

The stuff inside the jersey is interesting. Obviously putting a bunch of stuff on the outside would make it look like a cross between soccer and NASCAR, and we don't want that.
    I can't say players will think it's bad. They'll either find it cool or irrelevant, but I can't imagine any way it's negative.
    I really struggle to find anything legitimately wrong with them, only unnecessary.

Compared to some of the horror stories and other worst case scenario possibilities, this is good. Adidas buying into the tradition and history at Michigan while starting something new.

Now, the dropoff between the authentic and the replica seems substantial. Those replicas look pretty weak compared to the real deal.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Now, the dropoff between the authentic and the replica seems substantial. Those replicas look pretty weak compared to the real deal.
    I assume that part is intentional to encourage purchase of the authentics.
    Find a new slant.

clever bastards

+ Reply to Thread