+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31
FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan signs 8 year deal with adidas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker
    I shoulda probably clarified a long time ago, but in reference to the "Dad guy" phrase before...that was a term Moodini and I always used. It's not making fun of someone with kids, its making fun of the geeky Dads that wear the...well, walmart looking michigan shirts, etc. Less about kids, more about completely losing all sense of what is somewhat cool. You know how your Dad back in the day would wear or do something and you'd look and go, no way am I ever getting to that point. That's the "Dad guy" thing. Glan just post your picture so everyone gets it.

In regards to the uniform, thanks for the answer.
    Nah, you don't need any more temptation to masterbate, I'm sure.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker
    Are Michigan's uniforms really going to have the addidas three stripes down the sides this year? I was watching the BT Tour (Michigan's) and the home and away had addidas stripes down the sides of the jerseys. Is this just a practice jersey thing?

If its the real uni, wow I can not wait to hear the traditionalists reaction when those home unis are worn. For those that mocked and made fun, i get that you just don't give a shit about this stuff...but those that thought addidas was a bad idea-this was why.
    Notre Dame and others have the stripes on their practice jerseys, too. Not that you seriously wanted any information about this, or anything.

Find a new slant.

I saw Tennessee had em too, pry just a practice jersey thing.

I know we saw the UM student shirt front, but will somebody pleeeeease post the pledge on the back. I fell out of my chair when I read it. LOL

OMG!!! These are HORRIBLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Giant
    OMG!!! These are HORRIBLE!!!

LOL! Look at that pledge on the back, this is the one I was referring to. Hilarious.

It doesn't even flow in the slightest. I bet Rawbis wrote this one himself!

Blog Entries
    Let's not turn this into a circle jerk thread, mmk?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    Let's not turn this into a circle jerk thread, mmk?
    Oh Please! You Michigan douchebags suck each other off all over this board! Fuck you Glan, I don't care what kind of sindycate you're a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Giant
    Oh Please! You Michigan douchebags suck each other off all over this board! Fuck you Glan, I don't care what kind of sindycate you're a part of.
    Check your PM's. Thin ice.

Also, fuck you Glan

Say whatever you want Green Giant. What is cool guy Glan gonna do? Boot ya? Ooooh no, don't boot me from the 8 member forum! This is how the NCAA forum works, I think the other top dogs are pretty cool from my experiences (other mods) but here you can only talk UM or they'll continually post garbage after garbage toward ya. No discussion whatsoever. Until you get fed up and leave.

+ Reply to Thread