+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some fuked up people in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Better send these guys in, McClain

LOL. Please tell me that is NOT "hung" in your bedroom...

^^It's in my office.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

you have a job?

can the kid see?

========

when i lived in ann arbor we had a keg /bbq party and a bunch of black kids from ypsi rolled up and jumped the smallest guy at the party. like ten dudes all much bigger than him just throwing punches and kicking him for like 3 seconds before we broke it up. i've never been more angry in my life. if i was somehow involved with the victim's familly im thinking i'd be having some pretty f'd up shit in my head. love thy enemy is hard enough in the avg day. this shit? too far.

I don't know why you would ever make anyone fuck your own mom. That's just fucked up shit. Fuck these fuckers

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Keep in mind that these are the only two they've caught, and there are eight more assholes involved. My sense is that these are the dumbest of the two, simply because of the manner in which they were caught, and they probably don't have the "mastermind".

This is truly disturbing. As if scaring the kid mentally for life wasn't enough, they had to scar his eyes too.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Thats horrible on some real shit
    I dont see how they can live with themselves

+ Reply to Thread