+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Grizzlies sign Darko (3 years, $21 million)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich & Tele
    also, aaaaaahahahahahahahaha you just guaranteed your suckage for 3 years, Grizz!

Decisions like this are what keeps the East in the shitter year after year.

Hey, what the hell did *I* do??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich & Tele
    Decisions like this are what keeps the East in the shitter year after year.
    Grizzlies = Western Conference

(Vancouver)
    Find a new slant.

Maybe he meant Orlando letting him go for Lewis?

EDIT- N/M, I went back and saw he was talking about the Grizz and not the Magic at all. Nice catch Glenn.
    Last edited by WTFchris; 07-12-2007 at 01:58 PM.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I remember when Memphis was fighting to get moved to the Eastern Conference (both because the West was too tough and because it sucks for their fans that most of their games are on the west coast).

Maybe someday they can get shifted over to the East (but it would probably take expansion to both Vegas and OKC for it to happen, not likely).
    Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I remember when Memphis was fighting to get moved to the Eastern Conference (both because the West was too tough and because it sucks for their fans that most of their games are on the west coast).

Maybe someday they can get shifted over to the East (but it would probably take expansion to both Vegas and OKC for it to happen, not likely).
    Yeah, my bad. I still dip my balls in the Grizzlies roster though.

I'd like to also make a clarification to something I said earlier: I said that the Grizzlies are going to suck for another 3 years. I still stand by this, but I acknowledge that when Darko's contract is close to ending he'll play slightly better than he usually does, because he's lazy and mildly retarded.

Blog Entries
    LOL@Darko calling Gasol (or anybody, for that matter) "soft" back in June.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/...627388,00.html

Milicic's interview in a Serbian newspaper in June included a disparaging remark about Gasol. The bravado had to do with the European Championships.

"We'll destroy them all -- Spaniards, Greeks, Lithuanians, Russians, Frenches, Italians ... All of them! They're good, but we can demolish them all," Milicic said. "Spain is not unbeatable. I like to play against Pau Gasol, he's soft. If we win gold medal in Spain, I'll take my shirt off and then I will jump from Parliament."
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread