+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible free agent targets for the Pistons (Summer 2007)

I'd deal Tay for Wallace in a heartbeat...

Blog Entries
    You guys are nuts
    Find a new slant.

Actually, check that. I'd deal Tay AND Maxiell for Wallace in a heartbeat.

GW can do everything better than Tayshaun can, except shoot.
    Last edited by Kstat; 07-05-2007 at 08:25 PM.

gerald wallace does have health concerns, and virtually no resume to speak of, which is why i'd take tay over him (plus length). gerald is a nasty basketball player though. and exactly what this team needs. someone who's going to put it all on the line. kinda like a prime ben wallace at the 3.

tay also has a better post game than gerald, or any other three that i know of, for that matter. i'd hold on to that. one mediocre playoffs is defitily forgiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Actually, check that. I'd deal Tay AND Maxiell for Wallace in a heartbeat.

GW can do everything better than Tayshaun can, except shoot.
    Oh Hells no. You don't trade the forward that's going to posterize every other forward. I actually think Jmax can really contribute for years to come. Trading tay for gerald is enough but addding Jmax to the mix

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    What I am saying is simply this, a lot of speculation in this town post draft is that Flip Murray and Rip are likely headed out of town.
    I know your sources are pretty damn good J. But if theres any truth to Rip on his way out, Then Dumars needs his head checked and he's officially an idiotic cunt in my book.. But replacing him with G Dub at the 2 spot(where quick guards will blow by him easy) doesnt really sound bright either. Again thats just my opinion of that idea. whether its likely or not, i can't personally say i like the prospect of losing Rip, and/or gaining wallace as a SG.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Don't Kill the messenger, but there is a rumor that Joe may offer part of the MLE to Corliss/or Magloire (Right now he has no suitors beyond part of the MLE) and part to Brevin Knight, providing they can get Amir signed or matched and Chauncey's deal to start at 11-13 million.

oddly enough, I'd be ok with Corliss, Maglore or Knight, providing they were signed for #4 mil or less each.

Those are all guys that can fit in here.

i saw corliss play for sac and he still has a decent amount left in the tank. i'd take him back.

+ Reply to Thread