+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: My best trade idea yet...Joe Johnson a Piston!

My best trade idea yet...Joe Johnson a Piston!

Detroit sends RIP and TAY

to

ATL for Joe Johnson and the #3

...not sure if that alone would work. Some guys I have talked to (that are not Piston fans, so the homer factor is taken out) think that the Hawks are getting too much. Personally, I think we would have to throw in a future second rounder at least.

That would give us Brewer to take Tays spot and two more first rounders to play with. We would make another move to get a big man... It just looks so damn good to me.

I'd love to do that deal, then trade the #3 to Boston for Gerald Green and #5 and still pick Brewer. Take Stuckey at 15 and Petteri Koponen.
    Billups/Koponen
    Johnson/Stuckey
    Brewer/Green
    Wallace/Maxiell/Johnson
    Mohammed/McDyess
    Destiny

Fuck a Brewer.

But I'd love that trade, too bad Atl. would say fuck no.

But we would have to draft Horford or Conley, IMO. They are the top 2 kids out there after Oden and Durant, and more valuable then a wing.

You can pick up Hill, Bell, Peterson, or some other wing to take some time too.

I'd love to see that trade though. Youth and still competitive.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Id hate to see both of those guys go... but Joe and then pick Horford, not a bad idea.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Again, Atlanta doesn't need someone like Tay with a similar player in Josh Childress. They'd be left without their much-needed PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Again, Atlanta doesn't need someone like Tay with a similar player in Josh Childress. They'd be left without their much-needed PG.
    You're forgetting they still have the #11 plus they could make another move with Childress

Oh yes!

Glenn would love Brewer in a Pistons uniform

Atl and the Sonics are discussing a 11 for ridnour trade. The hawks love Ridnour, which would solve their problems at point guard.

Ridnour/Claxton
    Hamilton/CHildress
    Prince/Smith
    Williams/Williams
    Pachulia/Jones

Thats a top 6 seed in the east, with a ton of room to grow.
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    I agree. Why would Atlanta do this? They would be trading 1 wing player for 2 more, on a team that already has too many wing players. Instead of having the option of Horford, Wright or Conley with the pick, they are essentially drafting another wing player with that pick.

They'd never do that.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Agreed. And they aren't going to want to move Josh Smith to the bench. He's a budding star for them right now.

+ Reply to Thread