+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Detroit (#27) - Pistons select Petteri Koponen

I'm just going to go with the BPA even if it is another PF.

The Pistons select - Nick Fazekas
    Last edited by WTFchris; 06-26-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Whoa, how did Fazekas become BPA? My opinion, and my opinion only, guy's the next Rick Rickert....Ha, NBADraft.net actually has that comparison. Nice.

I'll go with the Finnish PG I know very little about, but has been receiving great reviews. Pistons select Petteri Koponen.

Fazekas is a college senior who averaged 20 & 11 and has 3 point range. He is labeled as a tough competitor with good hands and has a huge wingspan. Sounds like somebody Joe would consider.

Yeah, and if we didn't have those two young PF's Joe would give him a good look, but we're already stacked at that spot. Not just with talent, but with young talent.

20 and 11 for Nevada remember. The average center is probably 6'8" in that conference.

I'm not saying he isn't going to be anything, but take the numbers with a grain of salt.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm going to go with Petteri Koponen

He would provide some immediate help backing up Billups and be an effective change of pace PG. He excells at running the pick and roll, which benifits Dyess off the bench (and probably Max and Amir down the road).

While I'd like to draft a center, I think even the guys I like here are still projects and may not be any better than Nazr or another journeyman big at this point.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm going to go with Marc Gasol

So that Pau wants to come to Detroit and we get him cheap.

Actually I'm flipping a coin between him and Fazekas and he won.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Blog Entries
    Petteri Koponen

I like Fazekas too (mini-Rasheed).
    Find a new slant.

Koponen is a hell of a player. I know Chad Ford usually spits out shit but other sources have claimed he is an NBA ready player.

Petteri Koponen
    Last edited by Matt; 06-26-2007 at 04:38 PM.
    Destiny

+ Reply to Thread