+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Utah (#25) - Jazz Select Morris Almond

Utah (#25) - Jazz Select Morris Almond

It's Utah's first pick in the 2007 NBA draft.

Feel free to discuss potential players to be selected, team needs or any other topics related to this pick in this thread.

Once you know who you think they should pick, post your selection in this thread in bold red type. Only vote once per thread.

At 11:30 am, whichever player has the most votes will be Utah's pick in our mock draft.

Players selected so far: http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9551

Best available players: http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9601

Team information to follow.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Morris Almond. Team needs a 2 guard ASAP.

Did Glenn call in?

I'll say Alando Tucker.

Utah selects - Morris Almond

Players Under Contract:
    Andrei Kirilenko - 4 yrs
    Carlos Boozer - 2 yrs
    Mehmet Okur - 2 yrs
    Derek Fisher - 3 yrs
    Matt Harpring - 3 yrs
    Gordan Giricek - 1 yr
    Deron Williams - 2 yrs
    Jarron Collins - 2 yrs
    Ronnie Brewer - 1 yr
    Paul Milsap - 1 yr

Free Agents:
    Rafael Aroujo (UFA)
    Dee Brown (RFA)
    CJ Miles (RFA)

Picks in draft:
    Last edited by WTFchris; 06-26-2007 at 09:37 AM.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Did Glenn call in?
    Yeah, he's pretty busy today. I'm too lazy to sign in as the syndicate, so pretend it looks all official. I was nice enough to give you number of years left on contracts though.

Utah selects Daequan Cook.

Isn't Deron Williams under contract? Just being a dick.

I agree, they need a wing player badly. AK needs to play PF more and Harpring is getting old anyway.

Utah selects - Morris Almond

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Isn't Deron Williams under contract? Just being a dick.
    Thanks, I missed that one off the list. It is fixed now.

+ Reply to Thread