3 60.00%
  • Al Thornton

2 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Washington (#16) - Wizards select Rodney Stuckey

Blog Entries
    They are rumored to be shopping Daniels, Haywood and Thomas. And Jamison has been mentioned in Marion rumors, too.

Sounds like big changes are coming to the Wiz.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I completely disagree, I think it's very likely.

They especially like Nick Young, apparently.
    That is because Nick Young makes sense. He's a pure shooter and would create space for Arenas (and vice versa). Stuckey is not a pure SG. he's a combo guard like Arenas. I just don't see them working well together.

I think they go big unless they have Young rated much higher than whatever big man is available there.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Man, I really hope the Wiz take Stuckey now, lol.
    Find a new slant.

I have a hunch that we will. I think Joe sees him as his Vinny Johnson. Unless a guy like Hawes or Law falls to us I think Stuckey will be the pick. I'm not a big fan of him, but I see it happening.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Oz, DC: Any idea on what direction the Wizards will go at #16? I'm hoping for a two guard to relieve some of the pressure off of Arenas. Any chance one of the Young's is there?

John Hollinger: (2:10 PM ET ) I think that'd be a great pickup for Washington at that spot, either one of the Youngs or Stuckey.... though they could also use another body in the frontcourt and a backup point guard, so it's not like they should get too hung up on that one position.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread