• Rodney Stuckey

3 60.00%
  • Al Thornton

2 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Washington (#16) - Wizards select Rodney Stuckey

Even so, they still need to replace Jamison. I see him wanting more than they are willing to pay next year (even if he doesn't opt out). I think I'm going to go with the guy that will probably back up Blatche and Butler and be their 6th man:

The Wizards select Al Thornton
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Wizards select - Rodney Stuckey

Blog Entries
    Wizards select Rodney Stuckey

Have to replace Stevenson and possibly Hayes.

He can also help out by backing up Arenas at PG.
    Find a new slant.

I thought about him but to me he's too much like Arenas. Now if you could deal Jamison and Arenas for Kobe and Walton or something like that...then Stuckey would be a great option.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Stuckey and Thornton at 2 votes each.

I'll add a poll and whomever is ahead at 12:30 is the pick
    Find a new slant.

No way to the Wizards take another guard. They can easily find a Stevenson type player in FA. Thornton would be the pick imo, but I was a day late...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    No way to the Wizards take another guard.
    I completely disagree, I think it's very likely.

They especially like Nick Young, apparently.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NBADraft.net

Wizards Team Needs

Picks: 16,47

Needs: SG,C

Analysis: With Deshawn Stevenson set to hit the open market, the Wizards could use a 2G that can come in and give them something right away. Derrick Byars may not be the sexiest pick as his slow feet limit his overall potential, but he's ready now and should be an excellent role player for years to come. Other possibilities include Javaris Crittenton and Nick Young.
    Find a new slant.

This team is so thin up front. Etan Thomas as your starting center will not get you far into the playoffs. Jamison will most likely come back so there's your starting 4. Songalia can play the 3 and 4. Outside of that, there really is no one, assuming Haywood has no part of the Wizards organization. Maybe Blatche will make some noise or maybe he won't get any pt at all.

But then again...the Wizards don't have many guards too. Daniels is a good backup 1 and will probably be the combo guard off the bench. If not, the starting shooting guard who will back up Arenas. If Stevenson returns, this team makes a big for sure but at this stage, bigmen have morevalue.

+ Reply to Thread